Phantis Forums

Pao-Ergotelis

pao123

We beat Ergotelis today 2-0 in kriti. scorers were simao and mavria, two first ever league goals from both players. simao scored a european goal again sparta, but after 109 league matches with pao, scored his first. before the match i told my father that i had a feeling mavrias would score his first today! he did, and he celebrated fantastically...so much heart, its great to see a young player developing slowly and building confidence...he is still 17, and can see that all he wants to do is play football and enjoy it...

we were poor in the first half..cleyton is useless on the wing...ferreira knew kats was not playing well and was in danger of getting carded and missing 2 of the next matches, so he put mavria in to provide some more natural width and brought cleyton into his more natural central role...we scored 2 quick goals in the second half and killed out the game. we are a depleted side, missing ALOT of very influencial players, but we are still grinding out these wins..

bad news kako showed 2 yellows that were rather soft on simao and vitolo..vitolo has to miss one of the next four games and simao must miss 2, which means he will definitely lose one derby...good news is that boumsong, leto, quincy, nini and zeca are all coming back, and should be appearing..i have no idea about rudolf???...we also have lazaro, who is looking sharp, completing his first 90 minutes today...you can tell the physios did a good job...his stamina is improving, even after the 75th he was running the flank and even created a great chance for himself at the end by passing 3 players in the box...

truth is that these next 3 matches will decide the title...i think we can get good results against paok and aek...even if we draw one of these, we go level against olympiakos, which may very well decide the title...they will be tough, they are looking very sharp, but maybe also be tired after european and cup mid week matches...

Archived