Phantis Forums

4TH FEB match v Atromitos

jerry

I booked flights from the UK when the fixtures were first announced to take in the home game with Atromitos on saturday 4th feb. I now see that although the BBC site still shows the game going ahead, the official site now shows on that day they are away to Levadiakos. I understand that bringing these clubs into the league would alter the fixtures slightly but surely slotting them into Volos and Kavalas places and the early rounds going ahead midweek would make far more sense.

Absoloutely gutted that I've wasted flights.

I think i know the answer but how hard would it be to get tickets and travel on the away fans coach for 4 of us please and how would I go about it?

Also failing this can anybody provide an alternative match for me please? We fly in on friday and out on sunday so its only a saturday game we could attend. It looks as though the superleague Athens clubs are away on the saturday or dont play until sunday so does anybody know if a 2nd division club has a game in Athens that day please?

Also on our last visit the juniors were playing at Leoforos in the morning. Do you know if there is another game there on saturday the 4th February please?

Thankyou.

Jerry

Hi Jerry.

I suppose you could use the official Panathinaikos web site --> PAO's web site and use the "Contact Us" section.

I suppose members of the PAO club are given priority.

As far as the 2nd Division goes, there seems to be no games scheduled in Athens itself on Saturday or Sunday. The closest one seems to be in Megara.

Reverse the fixtures below and you will see what I am talking about:

Thanks for all your help Irlandos.

I did consider going to Livadi but it's a small ground so I imagined it to be all ticket and not pay on the gate?

I've contacted the club through the site but alas no response.

Thanks again.

Jerry

Archived