Phantis Forums

Panionios v. PAO

athinaios

toche out

marinos will prob return to the 11 as well as kante as sarriegi and vyntra were horrid vs aris..

i dont think rudolf will start, after being out for so long, he may need a bit more time to get into the 11...i hope it happends quick tho, bc cleytons performances have been sub par these last couple match days...

this will be a tough one, but nothing except a win is acceptable..

Ferrerira out! :unsure: Sick with fever and will be in the hospital until Tue.

If the team is motivated and establish their playing game there should be no problem.

Gavroi are playing in Kerkyra and they might drop points.

Have you been reading about AEK saying they can win the title?... :LOL: ..because they're in first place today.. :LOL: [with 3 extra games]

http://www.gazzetta.gr/super-league/articl...rei-protathlema

http://www.gazzetta.gr/super-league/articl...los-o-marinakes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAHkoWq8EBc

:huh: wait, i dont get it..that wasnt a penalty? that wasnt a trip? did i miss something..does leto need to take a karate kick to the face for them to accept a penalty?? ospf seem to try to be playing some tricks...lets see if konstantinidis gets punished for this, then we'll definitely know savva has taken over...

overall, the match was not great..we were non existant the first 15 minutes just like v aris, but we responded postively this time...after the goal, panionio immediately closed off with 10-11 men in their half. they did not create even a half chance until after we scored, they basically were just stealing the ball, booting it up the field back at us. we had probably around 70 some percent possesion and created a bunch of chances...quincy was awful today, as was cleyton, leto was holding the ball too long, he still has more to learn about how to play up front. katsourani was god awful until the 2nd half, where he improved greatly..simao played very well and although rudolf missed (horribly) a tet-a-tet, he seems like he'll fit in well and help us, he caused them danger and also played a big hand in katsouranis goal..

overal a tough 3 points that should not have been that difficult, now we move on to next week at home to asteras..

It was a penalty, no doubt about it. The defender was not playing the ball nor was he running after the ball.

Leto needs to calm down though. He gets angry and that affects his performance.

Quincy has fallen off the charts lately. Maybe he needs to sit out a bit.

This game was beneficial in that the team won after falling behind in the score the first time this season.

Rudolf is NOT ready. He couldn't run fast enough during his breakway and tet-a-tet. The shot was so lame. He was either exhausted or too nervous. Either way he needs to shape up.

i think maybe they are just mad that we are winning. i have a feeling oly thought this years championship will be easy for them and now that we are actually a contender, they are getting angry....that and it was a player that they let go (leto) who is doing the damage...

i dont understand the mind games they are trying to play...they should worry about themselves and not throw their hands up in the air when things go our way...

they are playing friendly after friendly so i dont know what all the complaining is about...everytime a smaller team faces us paok or aek they give 110% but when they play oly, they fold up...

Archived