Phantis Forums

PAO v. Ergotelis

athinaios

We're playing at "home" [maybe the prince will construct a new stadium quickly] this Saturday and we should win.

Kleyton and Leto will be in the offense since nobody else is available. But, I like how the team played the difficult game last week, so I'm very hopeful. Quincy is showing some very good traits.

Well, with no ..strikers, scoring 7 in the last 2 games ain't bad at all ;)

Leto has picked up where Cise left.

A good test against PAOK is coming up.

Even though Oly now has passed our team in CL and UEFA standings... Yeah, not playing in Europe hurts, but maybe that's what this team needed this season... to focus only on the domestic league. The best scenario would be to win the title while forging a decent team and go to the CL groups next year and do well.

it has been quite some time since we have seen the team play in this fashion. this was probably one of the best TEAM efforts in the last couple of years. everyone is playing together and we had a great flow from front to back, it is evident ferreira has been working them hard in training and we can now see a parallel between what he was saying he wanted the team to look like, to how we actually seem to play...stability in the midfield and defense with speed driving us up front...

he has drawn the best out of certain players like simao, leto, quincy and cleyton. i did not mind cleyton quincy and leto up top, they kept switching positions making it difficult for ergotelis to mark us while simulateously opening up free positions in and around the area..

lets hope the team continues to build on this performance bc trifilli is right, these next couple of matches will really show what we are made of and how much we have actually progressed..we seem to be cleaning up against the smaller clubs, which as everyone now knows is the key to winning the title.

another point was the presence of kapinos, mavrias ad lagos in the team...we had two 17 year old players on the pitch for the last 20 minutes of the game and are actually seeing the future of the team be used for once. now its time to keep lagos in the mix as well. i would like to see kapinos continue getting minutes as well, we are seeing a great talent in the making...

Archived