Phantis Forums

kallithea

How did the big black Scandinavian play in with his new green jersey? We gotta find him a nickname fast...something like "treno" or "diesel". I think treno's good. I'd say rhino but Joseph Yobo's already got that one... :D

Nyren, in his debut, didn't do anyhting special but worked his socks off as long as he was on the pitch. He attempted a scissor kick but missed the ball. He definaTELY needs time to adjust but I think he can help in time.

ante, kalorizikos!!!

Guest PAOnathinaikos

Through time Nyren will improve, as long as we are wining games thats all that matters for the moment. He's got plenty of time to unleash the fury :tup:

Ok, some notes on the game.

The score reflects nothing if not the fact that Kallithea really put up a fight. They tried to attack and they were dangerous at times, but we were very effective with the opportunities we were given, and that's a good sign.

The first goal is really a creation of Konstantinou who completely opened up the defense taking every defender with him, allowing Zutautas to run halfway through the pitch and score. Overall, a nice move. That kid's got some great moves, if he could just improve his finishing, he'd be great.

Second goal involved some great, really smart one touch passing from Sapanis. He's not top class, and probably never will be, but he's a reliable midfielder.

Third goal really reminded me of how OSFP plays. At the time of the goal scored, you could see half our squad inside the opponent's box. Check out every single OSFP goal and you can see the same thing (which is great). Specially the wingers should always pose a threat, and this is rarely done in PAO's game.

Anyway, Demba wasn't really into it, but he received a very warm welcome by PAO fans. He will improve, I think he's a valuable asset, and we needed another striker, the Konstantinou type. We'll see how he goes.

Archived