Phantis Forums

DEMIS to buy AEK

Kostas

This Demis intervention puzzles me a lot.

I think that his love for the club is something capable enough to push him to whatever crazy decision but somehow I just cannot see the rational thought behind this at this moment in time.

I mean, he is aplayer in a Foreign club and doing great too. How on earth is he planning to be keeping record of whatever happens in Greece and how on earth will he assume the signing duties and the resposibilities (even concerning law) each president might have from a distance? Unless of course he is willing to be a Player/President (now that must be something for the Guiness Book of records! ).

In other words. I think that those 3-4-5-6 (dont know how many) Businessmen have been tryong to take over AEK at the right moment and they find others who have confortably sat on the chairs as an obstacle.

The "new" (or are they? ) owners want the financial and ground problems to move aside faster than the ones dealing with those issues right now want to. In order to speed things up and use the "people" as a pressure factor on Granitsas, Stathis and co. or whoever else might be stallin gth eprocess who better to use than the fans favourite.

Now, this is just a possibility, but I just dont buy this Demis Crusade to gather support from Businessmen for him to head a coalition to take over AEK.

I am sure though thatin case Demis ever mixes his path with that of the club from any managerial position he would trewat the club 1000 times better than many others who were suposed to be die hard AEK fans only to steal billions and vanish.

Lets hope that whatever is happening in the background, (and we will probably never learn 100% ) is for the long term good.

For Information purposes here is the current Shareholders List

Posted ImageVERY INTERESTING Posted Image

well well well for the first time in greek football a greek teams president is not going to be a m#$%

finally a president who is there not for his name or the money, but for the good of the club. i have no problem with it, i just hope it doesnt disturb his personal career.

what a top guy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

kala anti na deite ti 8a ginei me to gipedo pou sas douleuoun psilo gazi asxoliste me ton demi?

ligo paraplanitiko mou fenetai :la:

nomizo oti mallon einai prospa8eia gia apoprosanatolismo, toulaxiston mexri tis ekloges.

Akou na agorasei o Demis tin omada,

na kanoume kai emeis proedro ton Krzysztof Warzycha

lol

Archived