Phantis Forums

Go:bekli

• 2 weeks later...

From Mundo Deportivo (February,1,2004)

1-1: Nikolaidis marcó en el tiempo de descuento y permitió a los colchoneros mantener la cuarta plaza

Los rojiblancos empataron con un hombre menos por la expulsión de Aguilera y sin Torres, que salió lesionado

Demis Nikolaidis salvó un punto muy importante, de Champions, al cabecear a gol un saque de esquina cuando el cronómetro recorría los últimos metros (milímetros), el equipo madrileño estaba en inferioridad numérica y Osasuna intuía marcharse del Vicente Calderón con una victoria ....

El Vicente Calderón parecía resignado a una dolorosa derrota, por la forma de producirse y su indudable trascendencia, cuando Nikolaidis hizo bueno un desesperado saque de esquina de Ariel Ibagaza y cabeceó a la red un esférico que no pudo ser detenido por Sanzol. Un punto de oro para el Atlético de Madrid ....

In short the visitors were winning 1-0, the home team had lost one of its better players (Torres, muscle pull) and was playing with 10 men (Aguilera was shown a red card) and during the extra time (92') Demis had one more header. Final result 1-1!

{LAzare, for the love of Demis, please enable us to spell Atletico correctly! Could we sacrifice a few smilies and enable a few letters? Or are we condemned to express our thoughts in hieroglyphics?}

{LAzare, for the love of Demis, please enable us to spell Atletico correctly!  Could we sacrifice a few smilies and enable a few letters?  Or are we condemned to express our thoughts in hieroglyphics?}

I support the idea of Go:bekli.....

I know that Lazarus tried ....and that there are some technical problems..........

but this forum software is used meanwhile from different organisations......so how is possible that there we are able to write correctly in different languages (fonts) with out any problem ?

Sorry... Lazarus for breaking the balls for the x-time..... B)

• 2 weeks later...

Save the target BUT save it as a .wmv and NOT as a .jpg!!!

Well maybe my knowledges are limited....but XP doesn't give me the possibility to

change the type of the file.....as it just says "for all types" when I m scrolling down...

in order to find the .wmv file type....

Yesterdays I watched the Eurogoals on Eurosport.......and La Ola ..on DSF (Deutsches Sport Fernsehen) ....but they didn't show the Spanish goals.... :huh:

Archived