Phantis Forums

AEK - Atromitos

Irlandos

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still waiting, the cables to many of the cameras were cut so only one image from the top of the stadium... and a lot of replays.

Still not sure whether the result stands ...

I hope this doesn't turn out into Kakos leaving out the back door and the announcer telling us that the game went to Atromitos or something ...

KYPELLO!!

I am extremely happy we have finally won something after 8 or 9 years but those stupid hooligans had to spoil it. I am also extremely happy for Lymbe, his first trophy in his career. Now I think we play Oly in the Super Cup?

I know you guys are celebrating but this was a sad moment for Greek cup history.

First of all it was a terrible game. The first goal by AEK was offside. If EPO had any balls they should have disqualified AEK and award the cup to Atromitos. I know you won't agree, but we gotta call a spade a spade. Sorry, just plain old terrible.

First of all COngrats to AEK for the win in the GREEK CUP

Other than that there was nothing there... Personally I feel the fans were HORRIBLE from begining to end and EPO is crap as well...

Greek soccer once again has taken a step backwards and no-one wants to fix it...

It's a shame

I agree with Lazarus, the game should have been called off and awarded to Atromitos. It's only way this sort of thing will stop. They also need to dedicate more MAT to the games with police vans in the stadiums so they can drag fans away and make arrests. It's crazy that they do this and get away with it

My friends; I think the problem here goes deeper than just football.  Constant labor strikes, poor economic state, and constant youth rebellion equal an unstable culture.  Unfortunately, there is no respect for authority in Greece.

It is impossible, and immoral, for one to respect authority that is corrupt ;)

The issue here is seperate. Greece has always had problems with hooliganism. We need to tackle this as an independent issue and not link it to the state. Start docking teams points, giving the clubs bigger fines, more matches without fans, arrests need to be made and people placed in prison, etc. That will end this

Atromitos supporters were also arrested by the police during the final so it's not a matter of punishing AEK for their supporters' behaviour in a game that is the responsibility of the Greek Football Federation.

UEFA and FIFA need to step in and deny the NT and all Greek clubs participation in any international tournaments until it is safe for all to see a football match in Greece.

congrats on the win and the cup but....this is another prime example of the sad state of greek football...when will it end? :tdown:

When the cancer leaves AEK, then it will be a start for our club. Even with the cup I am not happy with the team/performances or management.

I am happy for title, but in the end its the quality that I care about and the unity of our team... with we will never see until the clown leaves....

The Original was a beautiful idea when it first started but now has turned into an organization that believes it is more important than the team itself. This is all headed by a man that believes he has a big "say" in the success of the team. He has already screwed up the basketball team... no reason for him and his henchmen to unravel our football team too. At times when we were close to being settled, those crazy guys stir up more and more to make us become unsettled again.

It is the common denominator in most of our problems. When that is cleaned we can heal.

• 1 month later...

Archived