Phantis Forums

PAOK v. PAO

athinaios

xwris cisse, xwris boumsong, me deka gia 30 lepta k akoma pirame ti NIKI!!! BRAVO PAO...

pantws ena poly theamatiko match itan

some great defense was played by us..kante really stepped up this match...

we are still in the race...if we beat aek and oly we still have a good chance..youve got to believe!!

some stats:

OLY-54

PAO-47

PAOK-34

AEK-33

:D

I think this team has awaken. That's why I said the cup game against AEK did it. They proved to themselves that they can do it.

Being down 1 player for a third of the game, in a very difficult edra and coming off with a win, while missing key players is a great achievement.

I think if they played gavroi this Wed, PAO would win. They're on fire.

I have criticized this team a lot this season but when they show up to play like they've done the last 2 games, they deserve our applause!

Congrats.

Good things will happen if they keep it up. I don't know about the title, because in Greece gavroi won't drop 4 more points (assuming we can take care of them).

Anyway, this is more exciting now.

I think this team has awaken. That's why I said the cup game against AEK did it. They proved to themselves that they can do it.

Being down 1 player for a third of the game, in a very difficult edra and coming off with a win, while missing key players is a great achievement.

I think if they played gavroi this Wed, PAO would win. They're on fire.

I have criticized this team a lot this season but when they show up to play like they've done the last 2 games, they deserve our applause!

Congrats.

Good things will happen if they keep it up. I don't know about the title, because in Greece gavroi won't drop 4 more points (assuming we can take care of them).

Anyway, this is more exciting now.

I'm not so sure. I didn't get to see the game but i have seen the highlights and it looks like we got battered. Great result but ultimately what does it mean? We have been abysmal all year and unless we sign 6 players in the summer we'll continue to suffer the same experiences in Europe and in Greece, particularly if the rumours are true that Cisse will leave in the summer along with Tzorvas.

I know many won't like what i'm saying and call me negative, but the truth is this is a very poor PAO team. I'm looking at our squad on wikipedia right now, with the exception of Cisse, Leto, Ninis, who is at a European standard? Who could play well in the Premiership or La Liga for instance? Kante? Spyropolous? Boumsong?

This team simply isn't good enough. Luckily for us, Olympiakos are poor too.

http://tv.espn.co.uk/gb/espl/help-feedback

Hi everyone, please take the time to read this.

Today at 11:45am the entire PAOK-Panathinaikos game was televised (not live obviously) on ESPN in the UK. To my knowledge it's the first time ever that a match between two Greek teams has been televised on UK television. Needless to say this is great for Greek football.

1) It could mean more TV revenue for our clubs.

2) Greek football receives more coverage and prestige

3) Greek players are more likely to get scouted by British teams, enabling talented youngsters to leave Greece at a young age and hopefully to develop into better players. This will benefit the NT.

4) It's great for British-Greek fans who will be able to get access to more Greek games on TV.

So for the reasons stated above we should make sure that ESPN UK televises more Greek games. On the link i've provided you can simply send a feedback message to ESPN. You might want to "thank" them for the coverage, or simply express an interest in when more Greek football will be shown. I've just done it, and so will my brother and 2 friends. The more of us that send a message about it the more likely we are to make Greek football a permanent fixture on British TV, and perhaps that will then lead to ESPN showing more Greek games worldwide.

Like I said it takes just a few minutes to do. If any non-Brits want to do this for the cause :P then please do. Needless to say you'll have to pretend to be a British resident so just put a fake post code (zip code as our american friends call it). If you need help with that, ask me. I'll give the post code of a hotel or something! :P

thanks everyone. here's the link again

http://tv.espn.co.uk/gb/espl/help-feedback

Archived