Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Atromitos

Crazy

Posted Image VS Posted Image

12/12/2010

17:15 GR Time

Stadio Karaiskaki

Olympiakos will be hosting Atromitos this weekend and we have only 2 players out for this one,Riera and Bravo.Olympiakos needs to win this game and then expect a gift from Asteras Tripolis to beat or draw Pao so we can be in 1st spot all by ourselfs.Valverde has been using the youngster Leandro in this week practice at the DM spot next to Dudu but i see that unlickly that he will actually start him.Valverde always likes to mix the starting 11 up so with the exception of Pardo-Torosidis-Melberg-Modesto-Holembas i have no idea who else might start.

Olympiakos won the game 2-1 with a penalty kick from Fuster on the 33 minute after Ibagaza was kicked by Tatos and with a nice shot from Mirallas on the 36 minute after a nice assist by Zairi.Dudu got a red card in the 68 minute for an elbow hit on Tatos but the ref did not give a red card to Oliveira in the 28 minute for an elbow hit on Fuster.With the combination of Pao draw on Tripolis Olympiakos has a +2 on the SL standings.

There's 1 more game for completing the first half of this season. I don't remember the stats, but the team ahead at this point, wins the title.

Both of our teams aren't as good as they used to be in the near past. It seems, however, that they're the only ones to compete for the title this season.

Archived