Phantis Forums

What is happening

Guest Protathlitis

Guest Protathlitis

soccer violence

This is digusting, particularly things such as this:

"The 2004 Athens Olympics also became a target during games when fans of Thessaloniki soccer club PAOK repeatedly chanted slogans and put up banners slamming them in rather flowery terms."

and:

"Banners slamming the national anthem or the Olympic Games"

I would like supporters of all greek clubs to respond to this and tell me what they think, what is to blame and solutions to this problem.

For god sake i love football and the passion shown by greek fans of all clubs but this i find digusting it sickens me to see that this madness goes so far as to make a greek stab another greek.

Its come to the point where pao, oly, aek or whatever fans actually hate rival supporters im mean sport is sport, support your team, love your team but dont let your passion blind you to the most important things like Greece, God and how human beings arent meant to stab other human beings over football. For god sake Greece is the greatest nation in the world.

BEING GREEK AND BEING HUMAN IS MORE THAN BEING A GAVROS, A VAZELOS, AN AEKTZHS or whatever

oh and if this thread degenerates into gavroi blaming vazeloi and vice-versa i ask the forum leader to delete the posts

Archived