Phantis Forums

Kerkyra v. PAO

athinaios

This Sunday, 7:30 pm local time, we're playing a dangerous team away. We've lost twice in the last 2 years there!

Govou, Ninis, and Leto are left behind, and Fereira will probably use the starting 11 against Barca with Kara instead of Marinos.

Again, a must-win game, now that gavroi are up by 3 points.

We should win this one way or another. After all, if they don't win these games what are they vying for?!

I can't believe the terrible mistakes PAO defensemen have been making. :angry: Kerkyra had 2 goals disallowed as off side, but PAO just got lucky there.

Cisse makes another great run, goes by the goalie and scores well into overtime.

0-2 final.

First place with gavroi now.

I want to win, but I would like to see them do it legitimately. There was no foul for that penalty kick. The second goal with 40 seconds left to go in the game, was legit. For them to favor the bigger teams so that the top 2 or 3 teams are very close on points which results in more ticket sales and tv watching shows they have no ethical common sense.

At least the team looked organized.

i liked that we did not try to play too many unnecesary long balls, we focused on keeping possession of the ball which is good...it was almost a heart attack there but cisse came through with some nice finishes and once again our substitutes impacted the game greatly...petro drew alot of space for cisse and katsouranis played him in nicely acouple of time leading to the goals...it was a penalty for me, so was the handball...we had alot of chances but were missing that last little bit of quality...

having ninis, leto and possibly govou back into the side will be really nice. it is obvious that kara is not an impact player anymore....we cant rely on him to fix the game..kats stepped in and did a great job, if only he played that way for 90 minutes...luckily we are in an 'easy' part of our schedule and can afford to play players like dimoutso, marino and plessis and still win but i want to see everyone fit..lazaro is obviously not fully fit and has a difficult time playing a full match, he was fantastic in the first half though...

my only complaint is...where is simao? i hope fereira intends to play him..

Archived