Phantis Forums

PAO v. Barca

athinaios

We're all but eliminated from advancing to the 16 in the CL, but a game against one of the better teams out there should be an incentive to play and try for the best.

Barca having qualified already doesn't need the points but they'll be more relaxed and will probably beat PAO again.

I'm hoping for a PAO win though. :rolleyes:

Cisse had a good chance, but....

Barca just scored. :angry: 27'

Garcia can't pass the ball to save his life. The whole team can't put 2-3 passes together. Disappointing.

But, it's nice to see a filled OAKA.

out of europe (both CL and Europa) by November....

worst CL showing i can remember from recent memory (2 points)....

id say this sums up the current affairs of our club at the moment and greek football in general....xalia

tonight wasnt really an embarrassment compared to coming last in a group on 2 points with teams like copenhagen and rubin kazan

Agreed. This team isn't ready for prime time in Europe.

At least, they didn't deserve to advance and maybe it's better instead of being unlucky or being damned by bad ref calls.

Now they'll have to focus entirely on the domestic league now, but despite having one of the most expensive budgets in Greece, PAO is struggling.

Let's hope that Fereira will improve things.

What is really going on with Ninis and Leto?? Our two best playmakers/ providers and they both seem to have let slight injuries keep them out for weeks. Something doesn't smell right

i mentioned it in some previous post as well. i agree, something doesnt seem right...

apparently leto is going to be in the team this weekend...we will see <_<

this was embarassing campaign, definitley among the worst if not the worst in our Clubs history.

Not just 2 points with Kazan and FCK......

We have only scored one goal in 5 games......

Total garbage. Nioplias should have been fired after Copenhagen.

I have to agree; this isn't normally like us and I can't believe we sunk this point! Will the real Panathinaikos please step forward next season?

Archived