Phantis Forums

K

george21

Luckily, we escape with a 2-1 loss (instead of 4-1).

With Burns, Lagos, Makos and Patsatzoglou, we will not win any titles this year nor is there any hope of improvement in years to come. We need to build a team with individuals who possess some speed, some motivation and - for the forwards - the ability to finish what they start.

What does that make now? 5 losses out of 6 away from home?

Very bad performance from AEK through out the match. Burns thought he was Messi today trying to dribble past the whole team. We need to make some serious signings, we need a replacement for Patsa, he cannot play there any more, he is far too slow. If only Araujo never fell out with AEK that position would be solved as he was good IMO. If we play like this next week against Oly we have no chance of winning. I really pitty the 3 thousand AEK fans who travelled to see us play and we repay them like this.

Hopefully you'll come back home and beat gavroi. But, you don't look very good at away matches.

Too bad to see another season lost. Maybe the cup is something to pursue.

Regardless of this game, I'm happy to see a team live Kavala being 3rd. Hope they keep it up.

I will stay with my summer prediction... Mid table for us. No better than that. We were limited over the summer and trimmed down to save money - as usual. Now Manolo will quickly realize what Dusan did - that he is screwed because there is no $$$ to buy players and he will have to deal with very limited resources....

Archived