Phantis Forums

Kozani-Panathinaikos

pao123

we have a cup game at kozani on wednesday..this will give the players who havent played much a chance to play..

we will probably see fernandez, ioannidis, plessis, marinos, simao, petropoulos playing...govou will probably get some minutes as well to get him ready for the derby...

we will be without katsouranis, karagounis, tzorvas, gilberto, boumsong, ninis, leto for the cup...

simao will also miss this one...his brother died today but after meeting with the president decided to stay for the derby then return home...i understand we need him, but i hope pateras didnt pressure him into staying...family matters come above all, even football...

it will be interesting to see who he plays in this match...im sure we will see plessis, marinos and possibly garcia in the centre...without simao, kara,kats and silva we are not left with too many other options..it probably would have been wise to include another expereinced player on the bench like kats...

im sure the back four will be something like sarriegi, kante, ioannidis and yiourka, with fernandez in net...i doubt govou will start but will probably come in as a sub...i wouldnt be surprised to see mavrias start this match with lazaro on the left and either petro or cisse up front...

cisse will probably see at least a half to try and get his scoring boots ready for saturday...

after seeing the state of some of the pitches of teams that are playing in the SL, i wonder what kind of condition the pitch in kozani looks like...

Hopefully, PAO doesn't make it any harder than it should. If they do make it hard for themselves it will only prove how weak there depth levels and their acadamy really is.Nothing less than a convincing victory will be acceptable.

Ten Cate WE MISS YOU!!!!!!

Sadly, this PAO (with arguably the most complete roster in years) can't play as a great team.

I hope we don't think the team is "coming back" to play good football after we win (if we win) in Kozani. It would be a terrible mistake before a must-win derby against our main competitor this Sat.

If the pitch is in bad shape, I wouldn't risk injuries of our important players. We miss a couple of them and the team is disjointed.

As for the cup, I have to repeat that it should be open only to the teams that don't play in Europe, so the cup winner could get an opportunity to play in Europe. My point is to give an opportunity for the smaller teams to try for a title available only to 2-3 teams every year.

no..i could not find a stream so i listened on the radio..

luckily too bc ive got alot of work to do :D

typically when anything is on conn-x there wont be a stream available online...

FT 0-5

some surprises so far today. panionio got knocked out by diagora 3-1 and ergotelis lost to pas 1-0

Archived