Phantis Forums

O

george21

Euro games are diferent, so this is not a predictor, but, yes, it's a worrisome sign...

Despite Kakos, AEK didn't play well and Volos deserved to win.

Well, I don't know, but I can't see AEK contending for the title this season. Maybe they'll concentrate on doing better in Europe.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Under normal circumstances I'd say this is a catastrophic development, hoewever with all the bad blood surrounding the club it's probably best that Bajevic has gone. He wasn't protected by the club when attacked because those fans haven't been identified, banned and then jailed so he'd have always felt a certain bitterness. Being unappreciated in any job can be demoralising, but being beaten too? It affects ones ability to give their all for the job. So it's best for Bajevic and in the long term it's best for AEK. In the short term though this can go one of two ways.

Either Original will get excited, get behind the team, the players will realise they have a point to prove and they'll give everything. Or more likely, things will get worse in the short term meaning your season is effectively over for now

The dark days at aek are back so sad to see aek crumble before our very eyes no class what so ever i feel for bajevic he never had a chance

the original finally get what they wanted nato re palio p*****des sorry for the fool language were nothing but a mid level club.

We will get absolutely raped on thur with zenit im afraid.

AEK STA DISKOLA MAZI SOU TILL THE END I WILL FOLLOW U!!!!!!!!!!

Bajevic is leaving like a gentleman so whoever gets his place he will be free to work on the team and have the full suport of the fans.Now we will see what everybody is worth for so players and management will have no more excuses in Bajevic.If they are good,they need to go out and prove it,if they are bad,then shot your management for bringing them here.

Well, i must say that i am not in shock with the result and or Bajevic leaving the team. I supported Bajevic, but i feel that this was the right move from him. We need to move on. Hopefully this will not be the beging of the end for AEK. We have a hard game this Thursday so we need to saty focus. I don't blame only Bajevic , some players have not played well either. Thank you Dusan and good luck in the future with what ever that might be. And remember "H AEKARA POTE DEN PETHENEI"!!!!

Dusan did the right thing at the end aek well being before his know if aek continue too struggle thenthey wont be able to blame dusan and maybe then they will realize that it wasent only on the coach.

And that the problem lies with the roster which there are a bunch of players that do not deserve and cut the mustard when it comes to playin football.AND THERE IS A BIG PROBLEM WITH THE YOUTH ACADEMIE the way they are develloped and trained.

Archived