Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Asteras Tripolis

Crazy

I also forgot earlier to mention,this is the first game that Olympiakos fans can go and watch from the stands so expect a full Karaiskaki.Only from the outside of Attiki areas 6.000 tickets have been gone already....

Valverde for a second straight match he has all the players on our roster available.The starting 11 for the game might be:Nikopolidis,Torosidis,Melberg,Modesto,Holembas(Bravo),Riera,Dudu,Ibagaza,Fetfatzidis(Miralas),Miroglou(Fuster or Nemeth) and Padelic.

Valverde has not decided if he will play 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 formation in this game so that is why i have sp many () for the 2 forward spots.

A.Papadopoulos might sit this game out due to the 2 yelow cards that he has received already and Valverde trying to protect him from getting another one.

Olympiakos-Asteras Tripolis 3-0 final score instead of 10-1.

Padelic 1-0

Fuster 2-0

Fitanidis own goal 3-0

Highlights

The best game for Olympiakos so far this season.Ibagaza was a maestro and Riera with Rommendahl were really creating all kind of scoring opportunities for us.Astears finished the game with 9 players since Bartolini at the 62 minutes with his second yellow card and Bastia with a straight red at the 89th minute were lucky to actually play the scond hald.Asteras scored a goal with Poulido at the 69 minute but the ref so an offensive foul somewhere.

I really like the way Olympiacos is playing right now... I still believe that we haven't played to our fullest yet and when that come get ready for 5 & 6 goals in a match.

I loved Romedal on the right and loved the way Riera and Pantelic played as well.. It's starting to look very well for our team and Valverde has done a great job of sorting it out.

I really like the way Olympiacos is playing right now... I still believe that we haven't played to our fullest yet and when that come get ready for 5 & 6 goals in a match.

I loved Romedal on the right and loved the way Riera and Pantelic played as well.. It's starting to look very well for our team and Valverde has done a great job of sorting it out.

I agree 1000% with that post.Asteras is one of the teams that their speciality is playing 11 players at defence and try to score 1 in counterattacks.If against them we had 75-25 posesion of the ball and created so many chances,we will look scary good in the next month or so.

Archived