Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HA

AEK is protestign this game ala Olympiakos Kalamaria a few years ago.

AEK claims that Kerkyra used an ineligable player

AEK has not filed a complaint yet, the papers mentioned it as a possibility wich I hope AEK will not exploit

The game is lost and we move on.

Gamewise, AEK needs to wake up now or another year will be lost in the first two months in all fronts as it keeps happening the last years... If the refs also "decide" to end our hopes prematurely we will be even in the relegation zone if we continue to miss on opportunities last last night!

Kerkyra was playing "away" thanks to all the people that made the journey to Patra, yet the team seems incapable of grbbing any change its given ... pitty

lets see if they will use this game to wake up (because obviously the chance to use the Dandee game is now gone)

2nd Mouse AEK have to appeal in my humble opinion. Olympiakos won a title in this way so what would be the reason not to appeal, good manners? Your club has to act, they owe it to their fans after the debacle with the title a few years ago. That's just my opinion of course

IMO its a huge opportunity to show exactly why what Olympiakos did, although perfectly legal, was morally wrong ...

we lost in the pitch and that wont change

However, rules are to be followed. Again IMO, the league should punish ALL teams that fail to keep legal requirements (including AEK) and not AEK appeal to the league to do so ...

Why put the weight on AEK... so what Olympiakos did can get dipped into holly water? (although what Olympiakos did came in the end, costed a champinship and came after Olympiakos' President claiming that "a game lost in the pitch was not to be gained in papers" when his team was accused the previous year against Panionios... so no real comparison really ... ;-) )

This is very poor, we need a new right back, jahic cannot cross the ball in the box. We had our chance to go on top after Pao and Oly slipped up. I pity the five thousand AEK fans who bought those tickets. Anyway our kit looks great with our new sponsor Kino, it really matches the colours.

AEK Managment said today that they will not fill a complain about the player of Kerkura since AEK has morals and that is not their style.They lost the game on the pitch and that is that.

Karabelas and Jaxic are the worste passers/crossers on the team.

IMO, if no one is signed again at these positions we will have a similar year as last (I know we got the outside back from South America but that guy is out of shape and I have heard nothing positive to get excited).

Karabelas and Jaxic are the worste passers/crossers on the team.

IMO, if no one is signed again at these positions we will have a similar year as last (I know we got the outside back from South America but that guy is out of shape and I have heard nothing positive to get excited).

I was climbing the walls at my house there no way in gods green earth we will go anywhere with these low class players i understand this is what aek as of late can afford we will get laughed out of europe if we start getting ciment boots inside the box.

I also beleive we did not play as bad a day after i had time to calm down we keep runnin in too hot goalkeepers or a class goal out of nothing, and on another note diop looked lost out there and leo was a mouse in a maze.

Emergency dexi back proper 10kari stopper

Archived