Phantis Forums

AEK - Dundee United

george21

Guys,with AEK going to the group phase of Europa league,the club will make more money and they will be able to get some breathing room as far as transfers and resigning some existing players contracts.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am worried:

Our defence gives away the ball too easily.

We can't create enough chances.

We cannot finish the ones we create.

We have had bad games v. Scottish clubs before (Hibs) but, if we have trouble with the British style of play, what will we do v. English clubs who are much better at it?

We started off well before we scored and created some good chances, after we scored we just laid back and were playing poor football. Our defence were making lots of errors, however we did have a inexperienced centre back Manolas and also Jahic who isn't a real centre back, I'm pretty sure when Dellas comes back and we sign our new centre back everything will be organised in defence.

Anyway AEK is in pot 3 and PAOK and Aris are pot 4

1-1 We get what we deserve as this second rate team scores on us ...

Time to wake up!

Well, you might see us as a second rate team, but at least we are not a second rate club eh?

The better team won over the two games, I only wish we didn't play so negative in the first game.

Anyway, good luck in the groups, maybe you'll have a pitch by then.

I think its pretty obvious that we need signings in the back... A stopper and a wing back. Period. If we dont fill up those spots, we will never get there and yesterday's performance proved that...

Ive been screaming for those spots to be filled year after year they just dont get it

Archived