Phantis Forums

Which Greek teams will qualify in CL?

Ziaka

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which Greek teams will qualify in CL?

• AEK only
    • Olympiakos only
    • Panathinaikos only
    • AEK & Olympiakos
    • AEK & Panathinaikos
    • Panathinaikos & Olympiakos
    • ALL THREE
    • None

I voted for none. I would like to see all 3 go through, but have my doubts about all three. I think PAO is weakened this year as opposed to last season. Olympiakos has a tough group and AEK, if they play the same way as they did aganinst Grasshopers Id on't think have a chance.

AEK's group is totally up for grabs, from 1st to 4th place. I think experience will be a big factor and AEK will do better than last year and go through.

PAO have as good a shot at 2nd place in their group as any team: Rangers will not go through. Stuttgart is a big questionmark.

I think the greens will win it.

As for Olympiakos, I feel the schedule of their games is wrong and they could fall behind early. They'll have to stay cool-headed v. GS or they'll come up empty against them. Can they do that? As for Sociedad, they nearly won the campeonato. That speaks for itself. And then there's Juve...I hope I'm wrong but I don't think they'll go through.

• 2 weeks later...

OSFP has the toughest group I think and if they get through they would have done well. AEK's group is up for grabs, maybe Depor are the slight favourites but the other 3 are fairly even. PAO's team of last year would have second spot in that group but this year's team, well I have doubts, but i still think they can get through.

Archived