Phantis Forums

Olympiakos New Board of Directors

Crazy

The only thing that I always worry about when reports like these come out is that one of these guys coming out by saying or doing something that will cause some sort of "turmoil" within these guys.... You've heard the saying "too many cooks in the kitchen"?

I hope I'm wrong and they are the professionals here..

The only thing that I always worry about when reports like these come out is that one of these guys coming out by saying or doing something that will cause some sort of "turmoil" within these guys.... You've heard the saying "too many cooks in the kitchen"?

Marinakis is smart.He lets Kokkali carry the title of president,he also has Daifas into the mix and that way everybody will be balanced and smoothly since Marinakis himself is the new guy into the mix.Respect,smart,briliant,call it what you like but in comparison with the green guys,we are more normal.We have the best of the last 30 years of Olympiakos management on our board. ;)

The only thing that I always worry about when reports like these come out is that one of these guys coming out by saying or doing something that will cause some sort of "turmoil" within these guys....  You've heard the saying "too many cooks in the kitchen"?

Marinakis is smart.He lets Kokkali carry the title of president,he also has Daifas into the mix and that way everybody will be balanced and smoothly since Marinakis himself is the new guy into the mix.Respect,smart,briliant,call it what you like but in comparison with the green guys,we are more normal.We have the best of the last 30 years of Olympiakos management on our board. ;)
TOTALY Agree... We're far more superior than the Greens..

:tup:

Archived