Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-AS Roma

Crazy

Crazy...

I'm going to be in Greece from 8/4 - 8/20- and I'm definitely getting tickets to see the game... CAN'T WAIT!

:tup:

You lucky man.. :tup: :tup: i better see picures in here afterwards.. :D

Most Definitely... How do we go about adding pics to this forum? Do we have to go through the moderators?

And let me ask you this? Do you have any "inside" on getting some tickets? I'll be honest w/ you I have 2 sources that can get me tickets, One will be at the Gate 7 area and one will be at the VIP section... I'm TORN B)

Most Definitely...  How do we go about adding pics to this forum?  Do we have to go through the moderators?

And let me ask you this?  Do you have any "inside" on getting some tickets?  I'll be honest w/ you I have 2 sources that can get me tickets, One will be at the Gate 7 area and one will be at the VIP section...  I'm TORN    B)

Dont be nuts,VIP.....we are not 12 anymore... :D

I dont have any conections anymore ticket wise.The last time that i went was last year and i let one of my insane friends to get the tickets.

For the pictures i think you need to contact Lazaros,he is the expert...i tried once to get some of mine in here by myself but i failed badly.... :1eye:

• 3 weeks later...

The game is actually going to start at 9:45 and it is going to be televised by NET.This will be a welcome game for our new signed players and also the welcome back home for Valverde.

There is also a stupid and chilldish rumour as far as i am concerned that is going on in Greece right now that some Olympiakos fans and Montali,the former Olympiakos volleyball coach and now a part of the AS Roma technical stuff will actually try to "get" Baptista to say yes and actually join our club....... that is so much 80s but anyway....

The most important for Olympiakos is that Valverde will actually do his last checking on what else he will need in order to create the team that he has envisioned for us and also see what players need to depart from our club. There is an important meeting scheduled for this weekend with Valverde and our board of directors for his final report as far as needs and players that he wants to have covered.

Also this is the first match this season that Olympiakos will actually play in front of our fans so the new players can get a small taste of what it means to be part of the Olympiakos family.ALLA KOLPA :nw: :tup:

Most Definitely... How do we go about adding pics to this forum? Do we have to go through the moderators?

And let me ask you this? Do you have any "inside" on getting some tickets? I'll be honest w/ you I have 2 sources that can get me tickets, One will be at the Gate 7 area and one will be at the VIP section... I'm TORN B)

No.

You can post the pics to an image hosting site if they are your own or if they are already on the net you can directly link to them. Either just copy paste the links or use the "img" button to place the images in the posts. If you need help send me the links and I'll post 'em for you.

Olympiakos

A.Papadopoulos,G.Papadopoulos,Nikopolidis,Mitroglou and Zairi IN

Oscar,Maresca,Galitsios,Pardo and Diogo OUT

Roma

Antriano and Baptista IN

I have no idea who else came out or got in.. :D

After Roma had 2 shots hit the crossbar in the start of the second half Olympiakos is the team that manages to score 2-1 with a header from Dudu after a cross by Ibagaza.

if i were a roma fan, id be worried...

I dont think that they should be worried,this is just a friendly and with Adriano and Totti as strikers,they will be ok.

The Olympiakos players tho try to play well because for some of them,this is the final test.

5-1 final score.Olympiakos still needs a lot of work especially at the defence mentality of the midfiled players.Good result but this is nothing more than a win in a friendly game.

Archived