Phantis Forums

Go:bekli

I can speak it and read, but my computer can't type it (Greek that is).

I said this way back, the best thing for Olympiakos is to miss out on the CL this upcoming season. Too many foreigners and there is a patch up team every year lately.

Time to rebuild. Bring in the Papadopoulos kids and the two midfield studs. Have 6-8 youth players on the 23 man roster and have some quality veterans around.

I can speak it and read, but my computer can't type it (Greek that is).

If you run Windows and wish to install Greek fonts, it is easy and, if need be, I should be able to help you.

I said this way back, the best thing for Olympiakos is to miss out on the CL this upcoming season.

OSFP is running out of money. Being out of CL does not help financially. See below.

Time to rebuild. Bring in the Papadopoulos kids and the two midfield studs. Have 6-8 youth players on the 23 man roster and have some quality veterans around.

Possibly. My guess is that OSFP will go through rough times in the coming years and that whatever recipe is adopted the results will be impossible to swallow. Still, we can hope that we will not be playing against Ethnikos and Proodeftiki.

The latest news(?), courtesy of E. are the following:

Socrates is considering selling but not at the price potential buyers (Lavrentiadis, Marinakis) are willing to pay. He is also reluctant or unable to spend big bucks.

In view of these developments, vice-president Savvas stepped forward and:

i heard that kokkalis has been diagnosed with cancer and that is one of the reasons he has been traveling periodically to the united states...he has also been losing a lot of money recently and oly is going to be sold..i think it might be in interest for the club that it comes sooner than later before he maybe starts getting desperate..oly will survive but the club needs to enter into a new era..

Archived