Phantis Forums

AEK - Panionios

Genome

Our team is not good enough to make CL. If there was some way that we squeaked thru the playoffs and got to second place... we would never get out of the elimination round with the team that we have.

Our team needs significant changes and lately it sounds like more will happen than we think (Scocco leaving, Tjibbur leaving and now Blanco wanting to leave???).

We are still in disarray from all aspects (even though we have a "president").

im sorry guys...as much as i would like to see aek trounce oly and paok in the playoffs, ultimately for greece its not good that aek make the champions league unless the reality of playing in the CL keeps your best players around which is unlikely..aek dont have the squad to compete in the champions league and i dont think you have the money or mangement to sign enough quality players in the offseason to compete...for this reason and this reason alone i hope olympiakos makes it through...

as far as personal preference though..i hope you guys destroy oly and paok..it would be great to see the team that finishes fourth beat the two teams that "competed" for the title

Archived