Phantis Forums

Karagounis

FZ13

hi all

Am posting this topic because I am tired at the sight of Kara torturing the ball, his teammates and fans.

He may be a great vazelos and an old favorite, but a lot of fans feel that his contribution to our play has become more negative than positive and would prefer to see him out of the starting 11.

Particularly when Katsour is playing also, we sufer a lot in marking - see Standard Liege or recent match with PAOK.

But at least Katsour has the occasional flash of inspiration, through balls, long shots etc and crisp passing.

What do you think?

He was trying hard yesterday but did not have much support from Cisse who played a horrible game. I knew that once Cisse was recalled to France he's just not going to give anything else for PAO. He has one objective world cup and that's it. If Karagounis had a player like Gekas or Samaras he would have passed the ball to them rather than take those desperation shots.

a

karagounis drives the team..he does something that no other player can do for us...he is a true leader...i would like to see him rested abit more but i have no problems at all with how much hes been playing...we need a player like him in our team...

He was trying hard yesterday but did not have much support from Cisse who played a horrible game. I knew that once Cisse was recalled to France he's just not going to give anything else for PAO. He has one objective world cup and that's it.

that's very interesting. I don't know if Cisse will be part of the French world cup team. But, it makes sense what you're saying. He doesn't want to injure himself or push too hard. He's 28 and maybe he wants to go as fit as possible to S. Africa for the WC

Archived