Phantis Forums

Asteras v. PAO

athinaios

I am going to by my nephew a Vintra jersey

Nice win. I don't care how we played. We'll never remember this game in a couple of days.

One down four to go. I think I am going to watch the PAOK game now.

Vintra, Sariegi were really good and at times Leto, Ninis, Kara were decent

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair to Asteras, 3 minutes of injury time is totally ridiculous. There were 5 subs, 5-6 yellows and a red card + Asteras time wasting and injuries.

refs in Greece seem to think every match by default has 3 mins extra. Its actually supposed to have something to do with the time lost. Time should not be running. It really just gets lost and manipulated...

I am going to by my nephew a Vintra jersey

Nice win. I don't care how we played. We'll never remember this game in a couple of days.

One down four to go. I think I am going to watch the PAOK game now.

Vintra, Sariegi were really good and at times Leto, Ninis, Kara were decent

Vyntra was horrible first half.. Hes unacceptable as an RB. At CB he makes a much better case for himself.

Sariegui worked hard but still it takes his very best to compete with Asteras.

Ninis I thought was quite good and made a significant impact on us going forward.

now...VAMOS ARIS!!!

Vyntra as a RB this season has been very good. In fact, the past 2 seasons, he has been our best defender and if we add a class CB NEXT TO HIM< HE WILL be even better...

dont forget, Vyntra has looked fantastic the past 2 seasons playing next to Sariegi and Kante...

No, he definitley hasnt...

With Peseiro he had a good season-----because he was actually at LB second half of the season and thats were he finally started playing decent for PAO, because under Malesani he was seriously quite bad, and by bad, I mean competing for the worst player on the squad.

Under HTC he got a lot of time as a CB and looked better but he had his days where hes been crap. The last thing he's been for Greece or PAO is consistently strong.

At RB, hes gone off on. His good games are as a CB. His bad ones at RB.

Anyways the Saloniki derby is going well....Aris are up 1-0, and are looking like they should be in 2nd place not PAOK.

+5!

Aris destroyed PAOK who didnt have a decent chance all game, Aris were quite dominant all across.

Now theres even more reason to beat OSFP next weekend, maintain our +5 so we can win it before we go to PAS away, and also put the +10 on OSFP! :D

This was a golden goal by Vintra. He was really good today and in the first half he played with a lot more heart than anyone else. His goal was timely but he had a couple other cracks at it prior to that. Good to see him being a major contributor this season, and I don't think there is any reason to keep talking about his limitations or what he hasn't done in the past every time he does something good.

This weekend was a giant leap towards the title. With four games left we must completely implode to lose the trophy.

Now we can begin thinking of CL groups and some major cash that we must invest wisely to make this a dynasty. We can start thinking of a couple nice transfers, and of course, a late start to the season and some exciting CL group games!

Well done Panathinaike!

Loukas, if anything, deserves a medal for commitment and perseverance. :tup:

He has played every defensive position.

A fan favorite, after hearing the wrath of the common fan for years.

Average game and valuable win for our PAO.

Still not ready for a fiesta yet.

Next Sunday may be the end of gauro's dynasty.

Still glad to see how our players celebrated.

PEACE

what a sweet weekend...

we didnt play very well but asteras were content having 10 men behind the midfield line...i knew it was a matter of time before we scored..bravo to nioplia for his subs and shuffling the team around...ninis coming in changed the face of our game and added tht little extra spark needed to win...that little extra that a champion needs to show to be successful, im happy with our heart and resolve...we never gave up and it shows that our team is very united...

we need to play the last 4 games of the season like we are +2 and not +5 bu this was a huge victory, capitalizing on paoks poor performance..i knew they would have trouble vs aris and i think they will drop points to aek next weekend too..i can see that one ending in a tie...

i hope we cap off the season now with a big win against oly...no holds bar, we have to go out for the throat from minute one..it would be sweet to destroy them in front of a packed oaka next weekend and get revenge for the loss at karaiskaki...

Archived