Phantis Forums

george21

I hope for a good game. Both teams will go for the win, with PAO being more agressive and controlling the ball more time.

I think my team will score early and it'll depend how AEK responds. I expect PAO will take this game.

On another note, OAKA pitch seems improved. Did they fix anything during the break? The pitch was a disgrace.

I hope for a good game. Both teams will go for the win, with PAO being more agressive and controlling the ball more time.

I think my team will score early and it'll depend how AEK responds. I expect PAO will take this game.

On another note, OAKA pitch seems improved. Did they fix anything during the break? The pitch was a disgrace.

PAO paid to have it re-laid if i'm not mistaken.

As for the game, the longer it stays 0-0 the more chance AEK has in my opinion.

PAO is clearly in favor to win this. Imho and of course not fun to say as an AEK fan, you have the best squad this year, and yes, everything is possible in derbies, but you're in form too, and we are miserable and have been the whole season. I don't expect anything from this.

PAO 1 - 1 AEK.

Good to see that an AEK in shambles can still draw with PAO in front of their fans and win from Olympiakos at Karaiskaki!

Scocco and Djebbour were great, Blanco was mostly useful in defense ...

I'm also pro keeping Arabatzis under the post!

Archived