Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Arsenal

Genome

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D I am wondering the same. Seems we are very few nowadays for some reason?

This will be a very interessting tie. It's going to be Olympiakos vs Young Gunners. At first this could look like a great advantage for us. However i'm not 100% sure about that. If we'd met a first team Arsenal, i believe being unchallanged for the top spot would've kept some of the players not fully focused on the game and not willing to risk everything for a win. Instead we meet young players fighting to earn a place in the first team. They will give it their all from start to finish!

I'm very happy of course to see the return of Galletti in our CL campaign! If one player could prove to be the key for succes against Arsenal he's most likely to be the one i believe.

I predict a 2-1 win for Olympiakos

:D I am wondering the same. Seems we are very few nowadays for some reason?

I think because of Crazy's temporary absence the rest of them got scared??? :P

I don't really know what to expect but I don't expect a goalless draw.

It seems today ... that all you see ... is spamming and newbies on the internet ... but where are those good old fashioned values ... on which we used to rely? Lucky there's an admin guy ... lucky there's a man who positively can do all the things to make you go awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ... he's ... a ... Phan ... tis ... guuuuuuyyyyyyyyyy. - Genome.

Great! Instead we get a spammer  :tdown:

Taken care of. If this happens again (in the way that it has the last few days with him) don't hesitate to PM an admin or mod :).

Ok we're off folks! ! ! Good luck OSFP ! ! ! :gr:

12 players absent for Arsenal.

Olympiakos - Arsenal...

Where are all the OSFP fans re??? When an AEKTZI has to open the thread for you ...

Good luck to OSFP, I hope you get the point or more! :gr:

Here I am!

Yes it is a shame ...

It'll be good for Crazy to come back when he does so all OSFP'ers find their way back here a bit more easily I hope :D ...

I mean, yea, I'm the only OSFP fan in here, and my primary function here is as Cyprus mod. Show must go on though

Looking at Arsenal's lineup, they've already won the group, and they know it.

Fabianski's a capable backup, and Walcott and Carlos Vela are very good players, but on the whole, that lineup is weak

Archived