Phantis Forums

France - Rep. Ireland

• 3 months later...

No justice! That was a CLEAR handball!!!

You try not to hate the man Henry but face it: he's a diver, a handballer and anti-Greek! :tdown:

amen! :tup: cant stand that guy, wish him the worst in the world cup and his career.

I seriously had enough of that ******** guy. I've hated him a long time now, and I seriously switched from Gilette products because I don't want any penny of mine going to that guy. I encourage Ireland to do the same, and if I was Gilettes competition I would milk this opportunity dry in the Irish market....

I encourage everybody else to follow suit. And its not like I'm regretting swtiching to Gillette anyways, i was suprised to find that Wilkinson was a much better razor anyways.

No justice! That was a CLEAR handball!!!

You try not to hate the man Henry but face it: he's a diver, a handballer and anti-Greek!  :tdown:

amen! :tup: cant stand that guy, wish him the worst in the world cup and his career.

I seriously had enough of that ******** guy. I've hated him a long time now, and I seriously switched from Gilette products because I don't want any penny of mine going to that guy. I encourage Ireland to do the same, and if I was Gilettes competition I would milk this opportunity dry in the Irish market....

I encourage everybody else to follow suit. And its not like I'm regretting swtiching to Gillette anyways, i was suprised to find that Wilkinson was a much better razor anyways.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Especially the last sentence trying to screw Gilette over :D ...

Well. You convinced me, Wilkinson it is! :LOL: :tup:

Archived