Phantis Forums

A.E.K. -

george21

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still waiting on Bob Kozonis ...

Yeah and he's def needed. Rumours are that Patsa, Moras, and Samaras will be signed. They would all be very good signings. Patsa would add some much needed energy in that midfield and Samaras would be a great partner for Blanco.

That central midfield really needs help though because it's appalling at the moment. They simply can't press.

Great penalty by Blanco.

That central midfield really needs help though because it's appalling at the moment. They simply can't press.

Spot on. Can't press and lousy under pressure.

I believe this week we'd know more but I guess that's typical Greek press: "to epomeno diastima" ...

Anyways whereas I wasn't that positive about Melissanidis I am very positive about Bob Kozonis taking over/joining. The man has money and could really help the team back to the place it belongs!

Yeah and he's def needed. Rumours are that Patsa, Moras, and Samaras will be signed. They would all be very good signings. Patsa would add some much needed energy in that midfield and Samaras would be a great partner for Blanco.

Great penalty by Blanco.

Its a cat and mouse game and it will drag on..................................................

Spot on. Can't press and lousy under pressure.

It's a very big problem because the defence isn't great either and when you have a poor defence and no midfield pressing you have a big problem. It either means you leak a s%$#! load of goals or the whole team is forced back to fill the holes so there's no real attacking intent. This has plagued AEK this season.

Patsa would be a very good signing therefore because he runs alot.

They also have to keep Nemeth (and play him more) the kid is class

Aek for the 1st time look some what descent good too see it

Nemeth has helped an awful lot in that. I also hope Gentsoglou keeps his place in the team because Arce is terrible. Hersi is also pretty crap

Genome why not a loan extension though?

Also I like Manduca, good player.

Gotta say I don't agree, even though I'm happy with the score right now. The second half looked way better but still we don't look convincing at all and the result as it is right now is more because of Larisa not being dangerous than us threatening.

3-1 is a nice score obviously but tbh this wasn't a 3-1 game. (Also, 18 more minutes before it's over so ... )

Penalty not given to Blanco I think ...

Archived