Phantis Forums

Arsenal - Olympiakos

dark_horse

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sub-par performance today... It's not that I was not expecting to loose but it's the way we lost... It's as if we're some Moldovian team defending against the the mighty Germans....

Dont mind the defending but there has to be some sort of counter attacking in the game plan not to just kick the damn thing away.. :tdown:

It was a very good game and OSFP were unfortunate to lose.

UEFA need to address the problem of officiating, not just for the sake of competition and fairness but also for the players' well-being. You cannot leave the richer, Western clubs' players to get away with roughness because they will only get rougher. Protect all 22 men on the pitch equally instead of just seeing €uro signs everywhere!

Evalagoal, if we didn't play the way we did, it would've been far worse than 2-0

I don't think so Omonia... The problem is that the same way you just replied is the same way our players react.. We need to have these guys psycologically set.. Believe it or not it plays a HUGE part in todays soccer game.

Is the class of players better in the UK ? sure, but we have to make sure that we "feel" that we can hang with them. I would've rather seen a game 3-0 4-0 nil w/ Olympiacos creating chances than 2-0 and not even w/ 3 (true) shots

In the first half, OSFP had only Nikopolidis on the pitch and bits of Avraam and Zewlakow. In the 2nd half, they were much more like a team. Torosidis tried but was denied. Diogo was not fed. Oscar was in a different game. Arsenal's speed made much of the difference.

The 1st goal was poorly defended. The 2nd was 100% offside and should be shown to UEFA's officials and rubbed in their faces.

Irlande: Truer words have never been spoken

Evalagoal: I know it sucks to have the gameplan of "Hang on for dear life, and I agree feeling overmatched sucks, but what did you expect?

I would like to have an Olympiakos the way that Evalagoal and some of us are dreaming off but when you play in England that you have never-ever got even 1 point out of many games,when you are missing a key player like Galletti,tools like Maresca and Derbyshire,there is no other way to face a faster and lets be honest,better theam than ours.At least i felt better today that i felt on our 3-0 lost to Man Utd with them scoring 3 in 10 minutes.The other game in our group ended 1-1 and that can be a key factor if Olympiakos gets the 3 points in the next matchday.

Evalagoal: I know it sucks to have the gameplan of "Hang on for dear life, and I agree feeling overmatched sucks, but what did you expect?

Defending is just fine guys and I liked how Oly got into the game with that... I would've like to see Olympiacos do soemthing w/ the counter and "try" to go at them and possibly hit Arsenal.. Especially between the 70th - 80th min...

You have to risk soemthing at some-point,...

Defending is just fine guys and I liked how Oly got into the game with that... I would've like to see Olympiacos do soemthing w/ the counter and "try" to go at them and possibly hit Arsenal.. Especially between the 70th - 80th min...

You have to risk soemthing at some-point,...

I am convinced, when they come to Peiraia, they're DEAD

Archived