Phantis Forums

Sebastien Leto

NikosVazelas

Its time start getting this site up and running again with good chat topics and lots of inter action.

I believe this kid will be a great player for Pao. How bright his star will shine is completely up to him.

Here is a vid of him with his highlights from Ergotelis match.

Enjoy

Thanks for posting this Niko. Leto looks like he is one speed above the rest in the video. I understand that this is just highlights, but he looks very skilled, and most important, fast. I like the way he sticks the ball to his foot and turns up field as fast as possible. I hope he keeps this up and we won't need a defense :P

Thanks Niko.

They should have a higher clause for sale. I hope he stays healthy and maintains his passion to be a great player.

I think PAO doesn't need the money so unless Leto stops being a top performer, he should stay.

The team needs good players that stay for many years. It helps the stability and continuity of the club. Unfortunately, PAO has been changing coaches too often and new coaches have "burned" players we thought were good.

regardless of ritra, and percentages etc. PAO has the knack of never making any profit from player sales, in the history of the club, i doubt that will be any different with leto.....

with a full season, and some international games, leto is destined to move to a big club (even if thats where it ends for him)......even if the offer is dirt cheap, all he has to do is kick up a stink, train by himself for a few months, take us to fifa, move to the new club...and we can forever try and chase our money ala kyrgiakos...

Well see how much he plays at Argentina first, because I know he needs that work permit.

So far he's been great player for us, excellent signing by the looks of it. If we could make more signings of that class, where they were more needed...... We'd be in business.

I don't really think Liverpool will need him enough to spend big to release his contract. When you're Liverpool - you can get more Leto's.

Archived