Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly. I can't believe how these commentators say what they say and keep a straight face (I assume they do, I can't see them). It's sad though, completely against the flow ...

Every time that older guy opens his mouth it's to say something about how good this or that OSFP player is while all game they have been outplayed!

Yeah I'm afraid of that definitely with the timestamp ('41) and with the recent results.

Poiotita paixton is why OSFP is ahead apparently and AEK had "liges kales stigmes" ... they shouldn't fire this guy. They should SHOOT HIM! :angry: This was the same guy that was crying how good OSFP was at AEK 3-0 OSFP and then at 4-0 almost started crying.

Nikopolidis tries to pull a Christiano Ronaldo 30 meters away from goal.  :LOL:

Ahh... Clooney makes me laugh.

What? Did he take a dive?
lol. No, he was in NO man's land and tried dribbling one on one against a centerback by the side line. The AEK player stole the ball and sent in a cross, they would have scored if there was someone to knock it in the empty net.

Think Euro 2008 Greece vs. Russia x 10 on the stupidity scale.

Lets not talk about the refereeing it comes down to fundamental aek had a but load of chances to take the lead and once again there finishing was there achiles heel oly does what it does best when out played soaked up all the pressure and score from no were thats what good teams do.

Scocco wake up

Blanco wake up

Makos wake up

Nemeth your a STUD

Guerreiro your a STUD

Leonardo had high hopes nothing in 4 matches

Agian are great fans pay the price once agian they deserve so much better thats the damn truth.

IT BOGGLES MY MIND HOW WE CAN NOT BEAT THIS CLUB 1 WIN IN THE LAST 15 MATCHES SICK SICK

Lets not talk about the refereeing it comes down to fundamental aek had a but load of chances to take the lead and once again there finishing was there achiles heel oly does what it does best when out played soaked up all the pressure and score from no were thats what good teams do.

Scocco wake up

Blanco wake up

Makos wake up

Nemeth your a STUD

Guerreiro your a STUD

Leonardo had high hopes nothing in 4 matches

Agian are great fans pay the price once agian they deserve so much better thats the damn truth.

IT BOGGLES MY MIND HOW WE CAN NOT BEAT THIS CLUB 1 WIN IN THE LAST 15 MATCHES SICK SICK

Scocco and Blanco have indeed been poor but Makos can't "wake up". He isn't good enough for AEK. You guys deperately need a central midfield. Leonardo was also always going to be limited. He had a great start to last season and then faded away. He's not AEK material. Cleiton would have been the much better option. AEK really needs get some of those Liverpool contacts working. They have a few of good young players that would be really good additions in this team, namely Pacheco, Spearing and Ayala. You also desperately need another keeper, Saja is poor.

Having said all this, the Mellberg hand ball was a stone-wall penalty tonight. Absolutely shocking that it wasn't given. The Nemeth one was a dive though

Archived