Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Slovan

Crazy

Olympiakos will host Slovan Bratislava tonight in Karaiskaki, our first official game at home for this season and since Olympiakos has a 2-0 advantage all ready,i expect to watch a good game since Slovan will have to open up and Olympiakos has the quality of putting up a good show for all the fans that instead of enjoying their vacation,they will be in the stadium supporting our team.After reading the newspapers this morning i expect to see some new faces in our starting 11,Galleti and Maresca,plus Ketspaia has not decided if Mitroglou or Diogo will start in this one.(I prefer Mitroglou at this moment).The game will be televised live by NET in Greece and ERT World everywhere else.

Lets just hope to see a good game by our team... No injuries is the key here. We have 1 foot in the nest phase and we need to be smart.

I agree w/ you about Mitroglou but we need to have Diogo fit and ready to fire...

I would like to see Diogo score a couple today w/ Maresca assisting or scoring as well...

And as a final thought can we all agree that Dudu is the BOMB?

GL OLY

And as a final thought can we all agree that Dudu is the BOMB?

I dont know about all but you count me in that Dudu really has taken the role of the captain really serious and he is playing like one.

64' still 2-0.

For those of you wondering, Olympiakos are playing as if this is a pre-season friendly against some 3rd Division opponent. They are doing anything they want on the pitch, showing off thir skills, giving playing time to overweight forwards, etc.

We still need a lot of work but at least we are getting the job done against a weak opponent.Step 1 is done,step 2 we are waiting to see our opponent.

Was it me or was Oly threatening ONLY from the wings with crosses?

My Papou, who is ultra RED said he didnt like the way oly played.. i couldnt get the day off yesterday to watch pao.. so i got it today.. oh well

If you play well from the wings,you create openings for the midfielders and strikers to get in the box unmarked and score.Anybody remembers Djole-Georgatos from the left and Giannakopoulos-Mavrogenidis from the right in the start of our golden era??? :nw:

Always SIr... Kai exw jkai 52 inch tv tora.. woooot

Ha-ha,we got well equiped this year i see.52" it will feel like you are playing right next to Cisse or something.That is nice. :tup:

Archived