Phantis Forums

2009-2010 League Schedule

athinaios

Normally a draw cant matter very much, but GREAT draw.

Personally, there is no better opening match, than Ergotelis in Crete. It's EXACTLY what we want, and I hope what players want. A challenge right off the bad and the chance to put aside some bad memories from the Ergotelis fiasco's last season, right off the bat. I know if we stomp though Crete on the opening day, it'll be quite symbolic of our ambitions this season.

Ergotelis, should be decent, but we dont want easy home games in the begining of the season anyways.

We better BLITZKRIEG that Title this year.

a s%$#! draw - the first game is away and that is my last weekend in athens before i fly home on the monday

gamoto was hoping for a home draw

i thiink ill have to go to the aek -osfp derby with some aek friends to see a game though

I think this is a good draw for us. I don't want the big teams facing each other in the first couple weeks.

Playing against Ergotelis will be a touch match, because of our past history, but these are the games PAO should win if they want the title. We did well enough in the derbies last season but wasted tons of points on lesser teams. This has been our problem for years now.

Anyway, how we managed to be out of contention before the end of the year is amazing. Let's not repeat this. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Last year in December PAO was out of a realistic chance to get the title. I think our players aimed for 2nd place, knowing that it could lead to the CL.

We'll see this season. The draw is balanced I think.

Archived