Phantis Forums

george21

We're not happy, but I don't think we played all that well either. OAKA is the same for both teams so it doesn't matter. But, you have to go to PAOK and Larissa.... These are not good prospects the way you're playing...

We have basically only 1 away game at Larissa.

Hey, everything is open, but despite having the same points as PAOK, we're in the driver's seat.

OAKA is the same for both teams so it doesn't matter.

I don't agree. You had 30000 fans in tonight. If that makes it the same for both teams ... Granted it's not like an away game in a stadium that's really a home to your team, but still. Just like AEK - PAO will also be in our favor, normally (although I still don't expect a thing).

Was not to pleased with our performance, very clumsy tackles and poor defending by our players. Scocco is expected to be out against PAOK this Sunday which gives Edinho a chance to play. Here's highlights from the match.

I don't agree. You had 30000 fans in tonight. If that makes it the same for both teams ... Granted it's not like an away game in a stadium that's really a home to your team, but still. Just like AEK - PAO will also be in our favor, normally (although I still don't expect a thing).

I don't agree...

We had 30,000 fans the other day.... That was the problem! ;)

We play better "away" :LOL: :LOL:

We "lost"14 points or more at "home" this season...

Archived