Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers

Crazy

• 1 month later...

Below is a list of PAOK official and rumored moves. As always comments are welcomed.

Official Transfers In

Vasilios Koutsianikoulis (Midfield) from Ergotelis

Mohammed Abubakari (Midfield) from Panserraikos

Dario Kresic (Goalkeeper) from Panionios

Athanasios Papazoglou (Forward) from Aris

Giorgos Fotakis (Midfield) from Larissa

Rumored Transfers In

Bruno Cirillo (Defender) from Reginna

João Paulo Andrade (Defender) from Porto

Víctor Javier Aniño Bermúdez, Vitolo (Midfielder) from Aris

Official Transfers Out

Marcos Antonio loan return to Auxerre

Filipos Darlas loan return to PAO

Lambros Vangelis free to PAS Giannina

Ibrahima Bakayoko free

Stelios Illiadis free

Dimitris Rizos free

Lambros Choutos free

Players out on Loan

Vangellis Gergiou to Panserraikos

Stefanos Athanasiadis to Panserraikos

Panagiotis Glikos to Panserraikos

Hussein Mumin to Panetolikos (loan extended for 1 more year)

Obviously our biggest signing so far is the acquisition of Koutsianikoulis who is a young talent and can hopefully thrive at PAOK. Kresic should push Chalkias for the starting position (competiotion is always good). I believe (from reading on the web) Cirillo and Vitolo are very close to signing.

In regards to players set free or returned to their clubs from loans, I wish there was a way to keep Darlas as he showed heart in all games he played, and Bakayoko bailed the team out on numerous occasions with late goals and was our super-sub.

I also like the fact that we are giving young players out on loan in order to develop their game en-route to hopefully having a sucessful future carrrer at PAOK.

Below is a list of PAOK official and rumored moves. As always comments are welcomed.

Official Transfers In

Vasilios Koutsianikoulis (Midfield) from Ergotelis

Mohammed Abubakari (Midfield) from Panserraikos

Dario Kresic (Goalkeeper) from Panionios

Athanasios Papazoglou (Forward) from Aris

Giorgos Fotakis (Midfield) from Larissa

Rumored Transfers In

Bruno Cirillo (Defender) from Reginna

João Paulo Andrade (Defender) from Porto

Víctor Javier Aniño Bermúdez, Vitolo (Midfielder) from Aris

Official Transfers Out

Marcos Antonio loan return to Auxerre

Filipos Darlas loan return to PAO

Lambros Vangelis free to PAS Giannina

Ibrahima Bakayoko free

Stelios Illiadis free

Dimitris Rizos free

Lambros Choutos free

Players out on Loan

Vangellis Gergiou to Panserraikos

Stefanos Athanasiadis to Panserraikos

Panagiotis Glikos to Panserraikos

Hussein Mumin to Panetolikos (loan extended for 1 more year)

Obviously our biggest signing so far is the acquisition of Koutsianikoulis who is a young talent and can hopefully thrive at PAOK. Kresic should push Chalkias for the starting position (competiotion is always good). I believe (from reading on the web) Cirillo and Vitolo are very close to signing.

In regards to players set free or returned to their clubs from loans, I wish there was a way to keep Darlas as he showed heart in all games he played, and Bakayoko bailed the team out on numerous occasions with late goals and was our super-sub.

I also like the fact that we are giving young players out on loan in order to develop their game en-route to hopefully having a sucessful future carrrer at PAOK.

PAOK have made some decent signings so far. Koutsianikoulos is an excellent coup and Papazoglou is is a talented player that could become very effective with the correct coaching and right amount of playing time. Kresic, Fotakis and Abubakari are nothing more than decent signings that will add depth.

Of the rumoured transfers:

Cirillo could be good, especially because PAOK always have suspension problems at the back :whistle: Andrade I'm not a fan of, but for the superleague he'd be ok. He'd require a big a salary though and I don't think he'd be worth it. Vitolo on the other hand I do like but I think PAOK need some significant upgrades in midfield, what's the point of signing numerous average players, why not get one excellent midfielder that can be creative? Instead of Fotakis, Vitolo and Abubakari, why not sign Ivanschitz for instance?

As for the players leaving, why is Bakayoko going? :blink: And can't the Darlas loan be extended?

I believe Bakayoko had a falling out with Santos at some point this season, hence coming off the bench in the second half of the season, but this was a blessing in disguise as he turned out to be one of the best subs in the league production wise. Not sure if the Darlas loan can be extended or not.

I believe Bakayoko had a falling out with Santos at some point this season, hence coming off the bench in the second half of the season, but this was a blessing in disguise as he turned out to be one of the best subs in the league production wise. Not sure if the Darlas loan can be extended or not.

But that's why Bakayoko should stay, because every team needs a super-sub! ;)

What happened with Choutos? He hasn't really had a chance.

I agree with you Choutos was not given much of a chance, but when he did get chances to play he didn't really impress as he missed numerous opportunities.

Quick upadate:

Cirrillo transfer is close.

Vitolo transfer is even closer, as there's a 3 year deal set pending an expected release from Santander.

PAOK has officially signed former AEK defender Bruno Cirrillo. I believe he will help our back line and this move definitely improves the team.

Vitolo has signed a contract with PAOK and is awaiting his release deom Santander to make it official.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

PAOK have signed Bryce Moon but the fans have protested. I don't understand this. It's not like he's a PAO legend, what's the problem? He's very talented and is great going forward. With Lino on the left and Moon on the right PAOK will gain some much needed attacking width.

What's the problem?

Archived