Phantis Forums

AEK-OLYMPIAKOS

Crazy

The last game of the season might also be the most important one for many and different reasons.After the "easy"championship that we won,Olympiakos can prove the fact that has a heck of a better team by winning the Cup also and really depressing the rest of the SL teams.Also Valverde can be forgiven for his delay and sign his conract extension with Kokkalis with out any more issues and problems between them having won 2 domestic titles in his first year with the club.We will see....

As far as i am concerned,i would like to see an uptempo attacking game by both teams,no ref mistakes what so ever and may the best team win.Ah,also the fans not to be a negative factor on the game.

This game will be the 6th time that those teams are meeting in a final with the score being 3-2 for AEK but with the year of 1966 also included with a game that Olympiakos never played and the cup was given to AEK.

What an amazing Final...

:gr: :gr: :gr:

Absolutely, outside of Greece and their glorious 2004 European Cup run, I can't remember being so suspenseful and excited in a game!

Congrats to both teams, for the passion they showed!

Congrats to Greek Football, for this Cup Final!

Congrats to Olympiakos winning the Double again!

One of the best games that i have ever seen and a really roller coster of emotions.Humangous congrats on both teams for the great performance that they showed on the pitch.

Just for the record:

AEK-OLYMPIAKOS 3-3 regular time, 4-4 overtime and 14-15 penalty kicks.

Goals

Regular time

4 minute Blanco 1-0

8 minute Blanco 2-0

47 minute Derbyshire 2-1

70 minute Dudu 2-2

90 minute Scocco 3-2

90+6 minute 3-3 Derbyshire

Overtime

101 minute Galletti

107 minute Scocco

Penalty Kicks