Phantis Forums

AEK - Olympiakos

george21

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure how to feel right now anyways thanks to the players for truly giving it their all if all it comes down to is a penalty shootout miss then I can say I'm proud of my team.

Thanks guys for sticking it out with me and making this thread a lot more fun too! :tup:

I gotta go take something for the enormous headache I got from the nerves ...

If we can see this level of play a little more frequently in Greek football it would be great for the sport. Congratulations to both teams. Easily the best game I have watched from Greek teams. Let's hope we see a lot more of this kind of entertaining performance from more teams from now on.

i cant beleive AEK blew a 2-0 lead. I heard it was enteretaining but come on......45 mins from the cup home stadium and you cant hold a two goal lead??????

Credit to AEK for allowing it to be a great game (so i hear), but honestly at that point dusan bajevic has got to kill the game off and make it boring and defensive for the second half. AEK having the best CB's in Greece should be able to do better than that.

finally watched the highlights......

- Saja was very poor. OSFP should have not tied the game on those two chances because of him.

- Scocco had two great goals....where has that been all season?

- Didnt realize the goals were so late......95th min long ball turning into a goal? whats the excuse for that? 3 CB's cant win a header and not marking...at 95 mins the whole team should be back in a 3-2 game to hold the lead.....

- a ridiculous amount of penalties, really somebody had to win i guess. sorry it wasnt AEK but they squandered two great leads. a 2-0 at half, and a 3-2 at the 90th.

and are idiot commentators/fans ever going to realize, his name is Belluschi (

UNBE EFEN LIVABLE HOw IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE LOST THIS ONE

Shocking shocking performance by saja truely tragic and sorry but as soon as kyrgiakos injury that was it for us, to let them come back like that is unexceptable.

Sloppy goals by oly and clooney the 50 year old killed of aek sickning to what, this one will scar me for the rest of my life, my jaw dropped to the floor.

POS TO XASATE RE TO PAXNIDI RE ARROSTIA MOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T he true drive of a champion like oly to never say die and give up always keep them in the game even if there down 2 3 goals.

And lack of a true predator for aek to go and kill them off in the 2nd half.

AX RE P?%/TI

One last thought aek should have won it when oly went down to 9 men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! count it 9 to 11 but again aek let it go to penalties and there faith was sealed beleive me it the roles were reversed they would have capitalized and won it. :tdown:

I must say that we have to be the only team with so much bad luck!!! It was a great cup, probably the best in years but again we could not finish it..... Sad day again..Oh well, now let's see what happens with the STUPID play-offs.....

Tremendous game to watch in the Stadium ... not for people with a heart condition for sure ...

I cant speak right now ! :D My troath is absolutelly out of order !

Lack of seriousness from AEK, and Kakkos giving a foul all th time to get OSFP to set pieces close to the AEK box, but mainly lack of the heart from our part to snatch it when we should ...

So theres not much to say ...

Unforgettable match ... We saw it all on our feet and the roller coaster ride in scentiment was unbelievable ...

If AEK can do that in that shape we are in I got 1 thing to say ... Lts get our act together and come rule the game at last ...

;)

AEK's fall was the departure of Kyriakos. Mastorojic cannot handle or control the center by him self. Once he left the game the defense becamse very confused and unorganized. Alexopoulos is a clown and added to the confusion. That was our downfall. Also proves to us again why we need restructure our tea. No depth. We expect to play games against top european opponents with Alexopoulos as our center back??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm glad my team wasn't in this game as it developed. I'd be very upset if it didn't win. But, on the other hand, despite PAO's often crappy performance I don't think they would have lost this one.

Anyway, congrats to both teams, but both need to rethink about their future. This game was exciting for those who like football but both teams showed serious weaknesses. Yes, it was an open game that someone needed to win, but both teams were in a position to win it by stopping the opponent's comeback. More so for AEK. They should not have gone to overtime or penalties.

I wonder how AEK will respond to the playoffs after this...

You know I don't agree that this was a well played game; a lot of lousy passes (especially from the wings) and some not very creative football; on the other hand, probably one of the most entertaining games I've seen in quite a while! Unbelievable!

A se mas re crazy it was blurred out this is not a eklisia oly actually humbled me and i gave props so chill slick

It is not a gamistronas either so again,watch your mouth.

Archived