Phantis Forums

george21

First serious chance from Blanco for AEK. Passed the keeper but the angle was bad, hit the outside of the nets.

Yellow to Galanopoulos for hands.

End of the first half, 0-0. If the score stays like this, the aggregate will be 3-1 for us and we go through :-).

Totally would have predicted asnoozer of a game from aek in reality they did not have to do anything but sit back on the 1st leg kind of understand the no urgency to attack and create. But no excuses on not bagging 1 goal or 2 panse had like 8 regulars not in action inexcusable.

Is it me or aek have fallen of the wagon the last couples of games they have been so damn dull.

T hey better get there act together for aris who will no picnic and i hope they bring it in the finals god knows we will get raped if we play like this

I have not expected that much this year after what I saw Demi and Donis put together over the summer what the result was after 6 or so games. Then there was no signings in the winter to patch up the holes. I am just happy that we have made the finals. We have had "flashes" of better play and a run of 6 wins in a row but the fact is that many of the players have to go and a new batch need to come in to fit Bajevic's style.

Next year I will start expecting to see results again....

Archived