Phantis Forums

Thrasyvoulos- PAO

athinaios

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question: does Cleyton want to stay at PAO? Because this attitude is unacceptable. He's on the pitch for 10 mins and he walks casually to take the f...g corner kick... I don't know...

Btw, this Manolas is very much like his oncle: he just said to the reporter that Thrasuvoulos had 'para polles' (!!!!!!) chances and PAO 'me mia eukairia' scored. It's a DNA thing...

Ha ha, no need to fret over it Titus. Cleyton is "paixtoura" and it's probably Ten Cate's fault he can't play at the level required at PAO :rolleyes:

As for Manolas, yeah, he'll be the darling of the media because of his connections and he is probably groomed to jump to AEK in the future. Who cares what he says. I blame Panathinaikos for not putting this away with 3 or 4 goals to keep their mouths closed.

I have a question: does Cleyton want to stay at PAO? Because this attitude is unacceptable. He's on the pitch for 10 mins and he walks casually to take the f...g corner kick... I don't know...

Btw, this Manolas is very much like his oncle: he just said to the reporter that Thrasuvoulos had 'para polles' (!!!!!!) chances and PAO 'me mia eukairia' scored. It's a DNA thing...

Oh my goodness. I honestly don't know what to say to you if you disagree with the kid! PAO dominated possession and the general play but apart from the penalty (which was never a penalty!) PAO had 2 good chances to score. Thrasyvoulos had 4 sitters!: Chloros all on his own from 7 yards, Ambramovic off the post, Manolas' header that was clawed out by Galinovic, and Barrientos' header from 5 yards.

PAO had the penalty which wasn't a penalty (Salpi overan the ball and clearly dived), Ninis' goal which only God knows how the linesman gave that as offside, and Hristodouloupoulos' "header" where he missed the ball in the 2nd half.

So yes PAO dominated the game but they had the bigger chances.

Archived