Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Panathinaikos

Crazy

Posted Image VS Posted Image

No time to rest since now,we have the mother of all battles coming in 3 days from now.Olympiakos vs Panathinaikos and the total EL CLASICO of our league and country.Many people will say different things depending on their beliefs and preferences,but i just want to see a good,up and down,open game,with NO refferis mistakes whatsoever.I know that i live in lalaland and my wishes most of the time dont come true but i reall dont want to witness another mediocre game like in the first round.Both teams have something to prove,both teams need to win so lets get it on.

Here we have some clips from older games between the 2 teams:

1986-1987

Olympiakos - Panathinaikos 2-1

1996-1997

Olympiakos-Panathinaikos 1-0

1997-1998

OLympiakos-Panathinaikos 3-1

2000-2001

2002-2003

Olympiakos-Panathinaikos 3-0

2004-2005

2005-2006

Olympiakos-Panathinaikos 3-2

2006-2007

Olympiakos-Panathinaikos 0-1

2007-2008

Olympiakos-Panathinaikos 1-1

You will get your 4th straight defeat delivered to you by PAO. :P

It won't change who'll win the title, but last season's pattern will be repeated... It's the CL that's important, since the Greek league is so crappy. [perhaps you now realize that a better league can benefit your team]

Anyway, I hope it's a good game, and I'd like to see several goals. (most of them by Panatha :tup: )

Do you think you'll sack the coach if the team loses?

Some good news today as Dudu was able to train with the rest of the squad and he will be able to play on sunday.Also Galleti and Papadopoulos were able to do the same and they will take their places on our starting 11 while for sure Belluschi is out and Domi is still doing therapy so it is close to imposible for him to play.Our starting 11 will propably be:

----------------------Nikopolidis------------------------------

Torosidis-------Antzas-----Papadopoulos--------Leonardo

Galleti---------Dudu--------Patsatzoglou---------Leto------

---------------------Derbushire/Oscar-----------------------

--------------------------Diogo--------------------------------

As far as the coach being shacked,i dont think so because Kokkalis likes him and he is foreigner so they always get extra opportunities than a greek coach would ever get.With Kokkalis and his people you can never be to sure on the other hand.

Archived