Phantis Forums

Conspiracy Theory

Dava-G

I have a bad feeling.

I think that Demi and the board are pissed off that Dusan and Manolas are in charge. Its no secret that Demi has had an issue with Dusan since he left AEK... and things didnt get any better when he substituted him in the CL match against Real Madrid... There is def bad blood there... Notice how Demi was pretty much quiet after he left, but once Dusan came back, he has started to become more vocal. Surprising for a man that is not president anymore.

I think there is a drive by the New president, the board and Demi to get Dusan out. Demi has moved back into the stands with the fans that were screaming against him in an effort to mend ties. I think it is also an effort to whisper in their ears against Dusan, like he did the second time Dusan left.

I believe that if the board do not allow any signings (or anything that will really make any type of difference) the team may improve but really not too much. You can only do so much with the team that we have right now. I think in general the fans just want results whether it really makes sense or not. They will forget that he started with a poor team and that he was not allowed to improve the team over the winter transfer period. They will just see that the results are not improving drastically. The unsettled fans will eventually get crazy and start chanting against Dusan and chase him out of AEK again. And I think thats exactly what the current president/board/Demis want...

Its too bad, because I think this group puts themselves and their egos ahead of AEK.

I truely hope I am wrong, but once Demi left and Dusan came back and Demi refused to sign Dusan's contract (even though he had resigned he was still in the books as the pres) I knew egos were flying....

Its just too bad.

Ever since I can remember and from what everything my father and family tell me... AEK has always in in some turmoil... Even when we were getting titles with Dusan before, the players were not getting paid....

We would be the best team in Greece if we just had some calmness for a few seasons...

• 3 weeks later...

Seems to me, I might have hit the target with this conspiracy theory. All of our board members are resigning after Dusan called them out... Now no one wants to stay around to support the team that they all "love". So much for that. Even Kintis seems to make his feelings about Dusan known.

Maybe they would be happy to sign another loser coach so we continue to be mediocre... but atleast it would be "their team".

So much for "fans", they want the team their way or no way....

Archived