Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Thrasivoulos

Crazy

If the Thrasymvoulos player kept his hands to himself and cleared the header without any pushing action on Dudu soft or hard they would have walked away with a draw....Also what about the hand ball in the penalty box from Belluchis shot 10 minutes earlier??????

I take it that all Aek and Bazelakia supporters missed that :whistle:

Not to mention the bad tackle on Galletti that should have been a second yellow and a send off :whistle: ...Any NON Olympiakos supporters see that tackle?????

Was that a conspiracy as well :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

All i say is I cannot wait for MARCH 1 the day we play the Prasines Kotes and Lago-Bazelakia :LOL: :LOL:

Bring it on :box: :box:

Merry Christmas to all Phantis supporters :tup:

The penalty was soft.

Dudu didn't want to fall over but had no choice?!?! Yeah right!

These dubious referee calls is what leads many to complain about the integrity of the Greek league.

But now I'm about top contradict my position. The above being said, the referee can only call it how he sees it and there was contact on Dudu and therefore he was in the laws (maybe not the spirit) of the game to call a penalty.

My concern is for our aging goalkeeper. What was he thinking on their goal? He comes out but not far enough and seriously exposes himself. He is not a confident keeper.

I hope the powers at the club have a succession plan in place. Whomever is to replace Antonaki before he heads to Kifisia to be the gardener, needs to be playing with the team now!!!!

Merry Christmas to all Phantis supporters  :tup:

That is the best thing in this thread so far ! ! ! :tup:

Btw I looked up the statistics of penalties given so far this Super League (just for fun, I don't have a message here), but it seems one can only find the amount of missed penalties.

Check here.

It looks like Olympiakos has won 2 penalties and their opponents won 2 as well?? here

I guess you can look at each team to see who has the most (at the bottom rows). I know PAO has won only one penalty that was as blatant as they get, and has been denied several. Two of them cost PAO points. The first against AEK made the score 2-0 in the first half and put the game away, and the second in Larissa in the very first minute of the game. I don't watch other teams that closely, but can someone remember ref decisions that had direct impact on their point harvest?

BTW, this was a "very" soft penalty that Dudu won. It's one of these penalties that has a grain of legitimacy for fans for the winning team.

For me, reading the rules I know there are only two cases to call an infraction: hand-ball, and excessive force. These are the only instructions FIFA gives for fouls in the rules of the game.

I don't see excessive force being exerted on Dudu.

Let's see it another way: would the ref had called this kind of penalty at the other end of the field? I bet he would not, and I suspect even the most red of fans would be protesting if such penalty was called against them, with the score 1-1 in the 92nd minute.

If the Thrasymvoulos player kept his hands to himself and cleared the header without any pushing action on Dudu soft or hard they would have walked away with a draw....Also what about the hand ball in the penalty box from Belluchis shot 10 minutes earlier??????

I take it that all Aek and Bazelakia supporters missed that :whistle:

Not to mention the bad tackle on Galletti that should have been a second yellow and a send off :whistle: ...Any NON Olympiakos supporters see that tackle?????

Was that a conspiracy as well :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

All i say is I cannot wait for MARCH 1 the day we play the Prasines Kotes and Lago-Bazelakia :LOL: :LOL:

Bring it on :box: :box:

Merry Christmas to all Phantis supporters :tup:

This is football, not basketball. You're allowed to make contact. The question is, did Rokas impede Dudu to the extent where he stopped him scoring in an illegal fashion? The answer is no.

I have lost my credability???Do i look like Varouhas to you??Do i look like i care?I am a gavros my friend,that does not change but when i see something in one of my teams games, and then have the Pao and AEK defenders of true and clear come in here and try to justify everything that is wrong with their clubs and make it Olympiakos fault,then i dont know,something happens to me.Especially when i hear it from people that post once a week/month in Olympiakos forum and only negatives so what about give me a break and start preaching in the next block.I am sure they will agree more with you. ;)

As for some other comments that i see here and about not any other refrs giving such "presents" anywhere in the planet....Inter scored a winning goal last week while the player was a half a mile offside so as a said earlier....Eleos....If Olympiakos wins this years title, games like that wont be the reason,Pao draw with Iraklis & Asteras and the defeat by Ergotelis at home is to blame while AEK draw with Larisa and Serres at home and 7 draws away is to blame.Check the facts kids. :rolleyes:

But again,it is easier to use the big bad wolf excuse for everything that is wrong in our league. B)

PS.Any Pao supporters talking about diving while they have a player with the name Karagounis aka Louganis in their squad should re-think their aproach here.

so what you are saying is its ok as long as my team gets the calls, meanwhile our league suffers. i was the 1st here to say the red card vs the lasrissa players was a joke, whereas if it were a game vs osfp, you woulda found a way to justify it. what a joke

I have lost my credability???Do i look like Varouhas to you??Do i look like i care?I am a gavros my friend,that does not change but when i see something in one of my teams games, and then have the Pao and AEK defenders of true and clear come in here and try to justify everything that is wrong with their clubs and make it Olympiakos fault,then i dont know,something happens to me.Especially when i hear it from people that post once a week/month in Olympiakos forum and only negatives so what about give me a break and start preaching in the next block.I am sure they will agree more with you. ;)

As for some other comments that i see here and about not any other refrs giving such "presents" anywhere in the planet....Inter scored a winning goal last week while the player was a half a mile offside so as a said earlier....Eleos....If Olympiakos wins this years title, games like that wont be the reason,Pao draw with Iraklis & Asteras  and the defeat by Ergotelis at home is to blame while AEK draw with Larisa and Serres at home and 7 draws away is to blame.Check the facts kids. :rolleyes:

But again,it is easier to use the big bad wolf excuse for everything that is wrong in our league. B)

PS.Any Pao supporters talking about diving while they have a player with the name Karagounis aka Louganis in their squad should re-think their aproach here.

so what you are saying is its ok as long as my team gets the calls, meanwhile our league suffers. i was the 1st here to say the red card vs the lasrissa players was a joke, whereas if it were a game vs osfp, you woulda found a way to justify it. what a joke
Again, i am not a lawyer.Never was-never will be but i never said that my team gets ALL the calls and the rest of teams enjoy being raped but since i watch my teams game while most of you here dont,i can not tolerate anybody to tell me what my team gets or does not get. Diogo is the first player in received fouls in the first 15 matchdays and most of those tackles have been full power and only for his legs but i did not see many red cards for them.I did not see any of you complain about that?I have seen 6-7 penaltys NOT given in Karaiskaki for my team but again,i did not see the Defenders of Greek SL saying a word in here.Up to 2 weeks ago you were mostly crying about your teams and under-performance issues and NOW because of a penalty won in the 92 minute of a horible game with one team actually playing soccer while the other was playing anti-podosfairo,you guys remember to play the same old song...where were you when i was saying that our refs and system is a joke at the beggining of the year?Where have you seen improvement in any area of our games,(Violence,not big crowds to the stadiums,horible refering and incocistance in the calls,stupid broadcasters,Propagada newspapers with titles like F..k em,kill em,murder them,etc).???

In our game against Panionios,final score was 4-1 with 1 penalty not given for Panionio and 1 of our goals being offside but it was a game that Olympiakos overplayed and overpowered Panionio,somebody actually said that Panionio was being robbed.Come again. :blink: ....if you add all together it leads to a 3-2 final score not a 0-5.

Our league suffers because Olympiakos got a penalty kick???Not because a bunch of morons were fighting in Crete the same time with my teams game and they were attacking even Pao players in a "friedly" game...

No,no,no,blame those damn reds again.....

For the last time ELEOS.....

Last i left the best part.99.9% of the time those calls or worse are GIVEN to the "big" teams instead of the smaller teams so this penalty that we have here over analyzed,when is being given to PAO or AEK lifes is ok and goes on,normal situation and justice served but when it is given to Olympiakos is the paranga,kokkalis,unjustice,suffer league etc right?????????

But no,i have to take my shirt off and watch the penalty with a better prespective to get a better understanding..... :1eye: :1eye: :1eye:

I dont expect to make anybody agree with me,not my intention, but in this case some of you should and could be a little bit more ......honest.....

Happy Holidays,Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to ALL of us.

I dont know, you tell me...

tell me also, how many penalties should of been called for pao from the beginning of the season..... then do the same for oly....

then tell me what the diff in the standings would be..

Difference in the standings??Your team lost points at home and i explained you and showed you in which games in a previous post.Those 7 points were lost at your stadium playing with other teams so no Olympiakos finger or excuse there.....

our league is the worst in Europe, because of examples like this penalty. Whats worse is you get people to DEFEND it & therefor our league cannot progress.

Yes, you are right.Blame the faults of our league to me....It is Crazy's fault guys,dont look any further. Sherlock Holmes a.k.a NYPAO13 solved the mystery..........as Frank Sinatra once said...

For what is a man, what has he got?

If not himself, then he has naught.

To say the things he truly feels;

And not the words of one who kneels.

The record shows I took the blows -

And did it my (Crazy) way!

Kales Giortes :tup:

im just stating the obvious

Me 2.

Obvious by the way with whoms eyes?my red?your green or the pure white of The Defenders Of The Order and Law For The SL League that you propably are the president?

Should i be expecting a closer analysis over every call by any ref in our leagues games or your investigations are focused only in the Olympiakos games???Especially the ones that dont agree or help with Paos dreams of title for this year??

PAO-AEK game is coming up in a few weeks and we will all be watching and observing the festivities so be carefull with what you say and what are you preaching here my friend............no backflipping allowed.

Crazy you say our team lost points at home and thats why we are 7 points behind right? RIght..

Fine fair assumption.. but why was oly given a penalty i the 92nd to beat thrasivoulos whenn they could of drawn against them and be only 4 points up....I ask you..

was it a penalty? You say yes, i say maybe... Fair.... Give it.. They did, oly won...

Now go back , im sure u can find clips with the whole internet in front of you.....

and check ouyt three plays... Im not even including the penalty against oly that mantzios won... throw that one out..

Go and check 3 games, PAOK -PAO..... AEL-PAO... and AEK -PAO..

Was that not a penalty on mantzios around the 70th minute? was it given ? no

AEL-PAO Silva is dragged down alot worse then what happened to DUDE and this in the 81st minute...... Was the penalty given? No...

Aek wins a penalty.. in the 45th... i am still lookin for it.....

Considering we lost 7 points from those games.... with penalties called on those OBVIOUS plays, no need for replay and see if there was a push or a dive or anything along those lines.. CLEAR PENALTIES.... 3 goals...

+2 with paok +2 With ael and +1 with AEK...

thats five points..... wed be 2 behind...

Forget about mantzios non call against oly.. wed be 2 points behind and in the round of 16 in the CL...

Am i right or am i wrong?

If its a penalty.. give it.. just like they did with oly....

So i ask you again... whats the REAL reason we are that many points behind...

Crazy you say our team lost points at home and thats why we are 7 points behind right? RIght..

Fine fair assumption.. but why was oly given a penalty i the 92nd to beat thrasivoulos whenn they could of drawn against them and be only 4 points up....I ask you..

was it a penalty? You say yes, i say maybe... Fair.... Give it.. They did, oly won...

Now go back , im sure u can find clips with the whole internet in front of you.....

and check ouyt three plays... Im not even including the penalty against oly that mantzios won... throw that one out..

Go and check 3 games, PAOK -PAO..... AEL-PAO... and AEK -PAO..

Was that not a penalty on mantzios around the 70th minute? was it given ? no

AEL-PAO Silva is dragged down alot worse then what happened to DUDE and this in the 81st minute...... Was the penalty given? No...

Aek wins a penalty.. in the 45th... i am still lookin for it.....

Considering we lost 7 points from those games.... with penalties called on those OBVIOUS plays, no need for replay and see if there was a push or a dive or anything along those lines.. CLEAR PENALTIES.... 3 goals...

+2 with paok +2 With ael and +1 with AEK...

thats five points..... wed be 2 behind...

Forget about mantzios non call against oly.. wed be 2 points behind and in the round of 16 in the CL...

Am i right or am i wrong?

If its a penalty.. give it.. just like they did with oly....

So i ask you again... whats the REAL reason we are that many points behind...

Did i say anywhere in any of my posts that the refs have been great???They have made many and plenty mistakes,no doubt about it but you want me to compare what??The penalty that was given to Olympiakos on the 92 minute while the refs have not given 6-7 others in our stadium against small teams to penalties not given to Pao in 2 derbies and 1 away tough game??The real reason you are back 7 points is both,what you are saying about the refs and calls and what i have been saying about some unlucky results because of your performance.My problem is that as records showed we have been given 2 penalty kicks on 13-14 maybe-posible fouls and 10 of them at home.None of them in a big game so when some of you see the 1 penalty given but have missed the other 10 that they were not and start the paraga and other comments what do you expect me to say????Yes boys you are right???Again,i dont justify the refs,i justify the call that we had go in our favor once in our on field.Nothing more and nothing less.

i didnt mention penalties in games pao won, like ofi yesterday, 2 with serres and 2 with thrasivoulos...

and i didnt mention the one against you guys on mantzios...

im saying in games pao could of won, and should of won but didnt cuz of non calls....

oly did win....

thats my beef..

not the whether it was or not

im just stating the obvious

Me 2.

Obvious by the way with whoms eyes?my red?your green or the pure white of The Defenders Of The Order and Law For The SL League that you propably are the president?

Should i be expecting a closer analysis over every call by any ref in our leagues games or your investigations are focused only in the Olympiakos games???Especially the ones that dont agree or help with Paos dreams of title for this year??

PAO-AEK game is coming up in a few weeks and we will all be watching and observing the festivities so be carefull with what you say and what are you preaching here my friend............no backflipping allowed.

the difference is that when a bad call favors us we will admit to it. you wont . you will always stand by a refs decision when it favors you, even when its a terrible call.. Case in point..

Archived