Phantis Forums

george21

I'll take the point and keep the team moving.... We cant lose a game at this point... I think it is pretty obvious we are not going to make anything spectactular this year... we just need to try and win the cup and build the team for next year...

IMO these are the players that need to leave:

Manduca

Basinas

Kafes

Djibbour/Blanco (pick one, they are the same style of player)

Juanfran

And again, I would say that Nsaliwa was our best player... I cant believe that Donis wanted to get rid of this guy....hey played very well

Lets see what we can do for the rest of this half and then hope some changes will start to be made after the winter transfer period...

As another point... look at the house that Dusan built in ARIS... they played very well. I wish we were playing that way... I hope we give Dusan enough time to build the team into something like that....

Close game...cant beleive AEK is still without an away win in the first half of the Superleague.

I thought Aris chances were better though, that Javito double post followed by the shot going over (which he could have tapped across for a sure goal) ....

I saw Demis Nikolaidis was there... I dont get it, is he still involved with the team or is he just there as a fan/guest?

I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MORE OF THESE TIES I CAN HANDLE ANYMORE AXXXX

RE AEKARA THELEIS ALA DEN BOREIS ITS INSANE 9 TIES NO AWAY WINS YET NEARING THE WINTER BREAK.

METAGRAFES PARAKOLO KUPIE PROEDRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I STILL BELEIVE AEK CAN MAKE A RUN FOR 2ND PLACE WITH ONLY THE RIGHT WINTER TRANSFERS WEVE ONLY SUFERED 1 LOSS IN14 MATCHES WE GOT THE THE STRIKERS.

AM I CRAZY OR DOES ANYBODY ELSE FEEL ME

i dunno about finishing second but i do believe we will finish top 4. at this stage of the season i am happy for us to make a european spot. i will be content with that. i just hope teams like paok and xanthi and even aris drop points so we can catch them. but the problem is they drop points, so do we.

i just want a european spot.

where do we have to finish to get that spot?

I think our goal should be to see improvement every week and we should start to see considerable improvement after the transfer period (assuming we make signings).

I think our goal should be concentrating on the cup... the championship is where we should just strive to improve and see slowly rise in the standings...

I think next week we will see some considerable changes in the team....

Having seen AEK a few times this year, including this game against Aris, I think that AEK really have to sign some players. Firstly AEK haven't replaced Lybe, a dekari is desperately needed. 2nd, there is no midfield whatsoever, Basinas is not good enough anymore. 3rd, Kyrgiakos might as well be playing on his own that defence! 4th, the team needs width! This squad simply isn't good enough to challenge for the title and it's such a shame to see.

@Dava-G, both Blanco and Djebbour need to be kept. They provide depth in that position. I agree about all the others you've mentioned that need to go though.

Archived