Phantis Forums

New Manager!

george21

The best move that AEK has made for a while and if he is given time,he can create a great team for u guys.Really good and smart move as long as Manolas and the rest keep him protected from some blind and idiotic fans like the one today that from 200 people that were in the practice and were chearing for Dusko,he yelled,get away traitor and the other 199 almost killed him for it.Thank god Manolas was around and told the crowd not to touch him since he is and AEK supporter also and then had a little chat with the man afterwards and almost made him cry and apologize for his action.

The best move that AEK has made for a while and if he is given time,he can create a great team for u guys.Really good and smart move as long as Manolas and the rest keep him protected from some blind and idiotic fans like the one today that from 200 people that were in the practice and were chearing for Dusko,he yelled,get away traitor and the other 199 almost killed him for it.Thank god Manolas was around and told the crowd not to touch him since he is and AEK supporter also and then had a little chat with the man afterwards and almost made him cry and apologize for his action.

I hope the transformation truely contiinues until we are an Enosis...

It will help us in greece and in Europe...

Pou to emates afto ? :blink:

Best manager in Greek football. Period. End of story!

Don't listen to fools who know little about anything who criticise him. There is no loyalty in anything these days, but Bajevic is a professional and he has returned "home".

I personally was hoping Dusko would head to Tripoli but he's back with AEK and they will come good. No doubt about this.

Some of the papers are reporting that Demis still needs to sign the papers for Dusan's contract as a coach to become official. They are also reporting that he is also refusing to sign the papers.

I, for one, thought it was a very poor time for Demi to walk away from the team (even for his own egotistical reasons). But if it is also true that he refuses to sign the papers as he needs to until a new presidnet is signed in... then I lose a huge chunk of respect for the man.

I made a guess a few years ago when the man took over that his ego would get the best of him, and I think he still has a chance to somewhat save face if he ensures a smooth transition.

I, for one, thought it was a very poor time for Demi to walk away from the team (even for his own egotistical reasons). But if it is also true that he refuses to sign the papers as he needs to until a new presidnet is signed in... then I lose a huge chunk of respect for the man.

Same here.

He's putting his own persona in front of AEK, blocking AEK by doing so.

• 11 months later...

Archived