Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Ergotelis

athinaios

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

I cant beleive this. Another crap easy goal.

For those who do not understand.

THIS DEFENSE WILL LEAK GOALS. THAT IS A GUARANTEE.

Pateras Antoniou, you should be all over the transfer markets and defensive prospects. ALL OVER THE PLACE, ON TOP OF THE BEST AND REALISTIC CANDIDITATES. NO EXCUSES. No more missing out on Ferando Meira's who cost LESS THAN OUR MELISSIS TRANSFER, AND IS 50X better than any CB we have.

THIS IS THE WORST DEFENSE IN PAO's LAST 15 YEARS. EASILY.

2-2!!!! Xristodoulopoulos runs to the bench. I dont approve. They have to be more urgent than ever.

tziolis? em........WE NEED A GOAL. NOT DEFENSE.

Booing, absolutley. These fans are being incredibly patient just by showing up after that Iraklis horror show just to see it all over again, and over again.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im sorry. Somebody TAKE AWAY THIS TEAM FROM HENK TEN CATE, AT LEAST FOR JUST THE MATCHES!!!!!!!

We need to win the midefield and we need to do it now. I 'm not watching the game but, if it's true that we 've lost that area of the pitch, Tziolis is capable of helping us with that. The forwards are going to create the chances, what we need is to make sure that we don't concede another one.

Too late, 2-3 Budimir. This is a bloody joke.

jesus christ. we talk about getting serious, being serious, and we conceed not one, not two, THREE GOALS from ERGOTELIS WHO DONT HAVE THEIR TOP STRIKER.

This is disgusting, and I am totally betrayed as a fan. TOTALLY.

Andoniou get the f*** out of my team.

Henk Ten Cate, get the F*** out of my team.

We are 2-2......and you put in TZIOLIS??!??!

WHY IS VYNTRA STILL EXISTING! SHOOT THE POOR BASTARD ALREADY!

PROTA8LHMA!!!!!!! NO CHANCE IN HELL!

Souza is a fat useless clump of garbage, who had no reason to come on. Mantzios was playing just fine. But, good idea, to use a sub for no reason. Ten Cate, is a good coach out of matches is the impression I get. But his match decisions, are even stupider than Peseiros. Stupider x 10 actually.

We have subbed out Salpiggidis and Mantzios (2 best forwards, and most in form)

Gabriel, actually playing very well, and scored a great goal

and we subbed them out for absolute horse crap?? All those subs were unecesary. ALL.

Ivan not on the bench.... REAL SMART CALL. IDIOT. Oh but BRING ON TZIOLIS yeah....Time to face the music. I liked HTC, but hes utterly retarted when he steps on the sidelines. And yes, I DO know better, amazingly!

I dont think we should fire him, becuase hes not responsible for creating this horrible team. Antoniou, needs to be fired. RIGHT NOW. Its time to CUT OFF A HEAD, you cant seriously become a Tzigger, have a s%$#! season, and then not adress those responsible? Sorry, IT IS a competitive job, and no not any moron who was a former PAO player should be handed the job.

I can already see the headlines: PAO looking at Drakos to salvage their championship chances. :D

sad thing is, Drakos knows how to manage a team on game day.

HTC, doesnt have ANY IDEA of what is going on the pitch. The fact that Vyntra is rewarded consistently with playing time, players are taken off for absolutley no reason?

PAO, OSFP, AEK are going to be in the coach market very soon. I say, quit the formalities, quit the BULLSHIT, and get KETSBAIA before the others do. It will be the ONE useful thing this IDIOT management has done.

FT 2-3. It's not November yet and PAO are out of the championship race. Unfortunately, the short-sighted fans will keep debating whether it is Tzigger's friend Antoniou who messed it up or the new management. This will lead us nowhere and has to stop now. Sadly, this year's mistakes are without parallel - the squad is unbalanced and incapable of producing good football. Good not as in fancy but as in serious, solid, rational. This season is different in that the weaker teams are not all that weak any more. OSFP will drop points but we will drop even more. Let's see the next games as an opportunity to work on some players and create a good team for 2009-2010. Anything else is, at least at this time, unrealistic.

PAO is an unbelievable circus this year. We look like a petty bourgeois club that just inherited a huge fortune. Parties, cigars, PR and a non-stop effort to make everyone happy. This is not a serious club any more. I have a lot to say about last summer's ridiculous events -which always made me a little uncomfortable- but I 'll just shut up.

i cant get over this issue. every game gets worse. This team is a nightmare, and its worse knowing that I am right. I honestly, think that there are several managers in these forums that could do a better job at making decisions out there.

Titus: There is a saying, about the management and its organizations. They end up looking and shaping up just like the manager himself.

Pateras, needs to get as far away from this team as possible. The man is not a real manager, or a businessman. HE IS A NEW-RICH TRASH, I AM WARNING YOU ALL NOW!!!!!!!!

My thoughts and heart go out to those who paid big money for season tickets this year, may their money find their way back into their pockets soon.

These PAO games make me feel like Oedipus......I want to gouge out my own eyes. :tdown:

This PAO is yet again a disgrace.

Andoniou, Pateras....

GUILLOTINE GUILLOTINE :tup: :tup: :tup:

I invite, all my PAO friends here, to heal the pain, and see the REAL PANATHINAIKOS.

Please guys, come down to thePAO basketball forums more, our basketball team is one of the most fierce in Europe, our fans are top in the world, and the team oozes glorious past present and future. The PAO basket is the best escape from this nightmare there is. Take my word for it.

HTC just said to the press that he took Mantzios off the pitch at HT because he didn't pass the ball to the free Salpi - instead he tried to finish himself and missed. He said he had already explained that he wouldn't tolerate such selfish behaviour and this why he made the sub. On this matter, he has my support.

That is OUTRAGEOUS. HTC PACK YOUR BAGS YOU CLOWN.

Because he didnt make ONE pass!?? YOU SUB HIM OFF FOR A SLOWER MORE OUT OF FORM PLAYER WITHOUT NEED!??!?!?

SO PAO FANS HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS!??!??!?!?!!? :angry:

I understand HTC's anger at that.

However, that is entirely wrong way to approach it. ENTIRELY WRONG. YOU DO NOT SACRIFICE A PERFECTLY GOOD PLAYER OVER 1 PASS AT HALF TIME. HE WAS HAVING A GOOD MATCH.

What you do, is you assemble your players, you bring up the play. Then you YELL YOUR HEAD OFF at Mantzios, and tell, him, if this happens again, hell be taken off, and he will not play the NEXT MATCH.

YOU DO NOT PUNISH THE TEAMS PERFORMANCE DURING THE MATCH. INCORRECT.

Is this true? Ten Cate took Mantzios off because he chose to try and score instead of pass to Salp?? If this clown bothered to look, Mantzios had 2 defenders to the right of him so there wasn't much room for a pass; the shot he took was an inch off! So automatically he becomes a selfish player and he puts in a piece of sh it player Souza who does absolutely nothing. Brilliant move. I have an idea: how about taking Ten Cate off. PERMANENTLY.

And let me say AGAIN, we do not have a lousy team - our weakness is in defence - but a coach should know which players to field, and which system works best. We have options in midfield which is good but if you don't know what you're doing, it can turn into a disaster. A coach should also know how to encourage and develop a positive relationship with his players. If the players aren't getting along w/ the coach, don't expect good results.

Archived