Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rikka injured ...

and we have no subs left ...

PAI TO PAIXNIDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !

It's gonna be a long time before I watch another game ... I've got better things to do with my time than watch 11 (or 14) lazy guys on a pitch who get payed for it as well ...

Plus this really leads me to believe that either our coach is not good enough or our squad is just not good enough anymore ... It's nice of Donis to want to give a chance to Zorbas and Rikka and you name it but I don't feel like they've given us anything to be satisfied about the last couple of games, while we are constantly sliding down on the table...

I get we had to cut the expenses once more this summer as we finally got ourselves above the €0 line again, but this is just not good enough.

And now we're drawing Thrasyvoulos 3-3 after being 3-0 in front ... and losing from an Asteras Tripolis that doesn't even resemble the A. Tripolis of last year in quality.

re genome i thought u werent watching anymore :P

I was always going to finish watching this one :D ... just not watch another game soon ... but that changed now ! :D

THIS is how I want to see my team play... fight 'til the last minute!

Irlandos you should've come earlier ! ! ! :D

END OF THE GAME

AEK 2-1 Asteras Tripolis

So how were the first 89' I missed?  :huh:

Did we really stink that bad?  :(

Quite ... we had a dokari with Djebbour I believe it was ...

a couple of ok chances, mainly from Kafes and Djebbour.

This is great though! AEK's official mascot (Irlandos :tup: ) walks into our forums and we pump two past their goalie!

10 vs. 11 and still manage to grab the win!

Archived