Phantis Forums

Yellow Stams

Congrats on the big win and performance but as a gavros fan that i am,i would have liked to see the same pasion and determination a couple of weeks earlier when you guys were hosting Pao but what can you do right??

Congrats again.

I was very proud after this win. In terms of fighting, absolutely deserved...but when you come to remember some of those set pieces that we couldn't have defended properly and poor Sifakis being exposed to a heavy head-artillery by Diogo and company, we were kind of lucky, in that context...

But overall, well deserved.

As for the PAO match we were unlucky and for this match, on contrary, we had a portion of luck to a great degree when it comes to the opposing execution, as I already mantioned. In the PAO match, we took again an early lead by Javito, we conceded very unusual goal being caught on a counter after we executed a corner kick :unsure: ...and the other goal conceded was a free kick into the keeper's side which in normal circumstances and concentration of our keeper, should have never happened...and Koke hit the crossbar in dying minutes of the match, to worsen the things and make them even more desperate for us/fans...

Archived