Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't the replay of your disallowed goal clearly show that your man who headed it across used his arms to climb on our player? Genuinely looked like a foul to me in the stadium and still looks like one to me now. You might disagree with the ref's decision, but you can surely at least see why he gave it - our defender ended up on the ground from your man's push! Oh well. I guess a point was a fair result - but we did rather gift you that last goal by giving away a stupid free-kick from which you won the corner, from which you scored the goal.

It was not a foul yes there was a slight arm touch from kyr. but not enough to call a foul they both went up for the ball and your nionio players jumprd some what backward thus him falling down ella man look closely at the replay.

Your dude mistimed his jump plain and simple

The gifts are coming early this year not just for aek viva the super leagua

Take it easy with the double posting aekmaffia :), edit your last post if you want to add something - Genome

Same here ... I'm really happy with his move ... great player and it can only make the league stronger! Same goes for Estoyanoff!

Anyway back to the game our players didn't play like they should have when in the first half practically every pass was bad. We shouldn't leave it up to the refs and their sometimes more than dodgy calls to decide the games but just take them convincingly!

Archived